is it just me

Thanks! It was fab the first week, but set me up for a fall since! Walking is the easiest thing for me, I have to walk anywhere I want to go so it's guaranteed exercise! WW really doesn't feel like a diet, it's so much easier to stick to than others!
I've heard a lot about the 30 day shred..is it good??
X

It is hard. There are 3 levels and within each level is a person demonstrating the moves for the beginner and pro. So i started level one at beginner and I struggled but I feel better for doing it. It's hard but it's good. I struggled with the floor exercises as I just cannot do press up's but other than that I recommend it.
It inspired me to eat salad for lunch so must be good. When I went to the gym afterwards I alway just wanted to eat rubbish!x

Roll on 2morow so you can do it again!! Il see how you get on with your first week b4 I invest,haha.x

Wise decision haha my thighs ache so much, I won't be able to walk tomorrow.
Im currently looking through the hairy bikers diet recipe book. Tempted to make choc cupcakes at 5pp each but am wondering whether I would just eat them all! Hhhmmmm x

Dont do it lucy. Step away from the cookbook,haha. Make them next friday and have them as your treat. You wil have done a week on your dvd and good eating so you will deserve a cupcake or 2.x

Or if u make em - send us each one so u do t eat them all lol :)

I was thinking of making them and taking them to work. 2 of my work friends are on ww but Trinab you are right. It's too soon.
Smurfette when I do make them I'll send one your way :)

Aww I feel bad now for telling you not to make them!!! If you think you could make them and just have 1 and take the rest to work then do but if you cant trust yourself then you gotta stay away from the cookbook!! You dont want to be feeling like rubbish when you have had a few too many. Not when you was on such a high after your dvd workout.x

No you were right- I really don't trust myself haha not in the slightest. The best way to take control is to not have the temptation therefore I shall not be making them :)

Well you will totaly deseve one next week, thats if you can lift your arms to make them after a week on the dvd.x

I really want to try bokwa but there is no where near me that does it. I start Zumba on Tuesday, that along with the 30 day DVD, my weighted hula hooping and my kettle bell work out I'm hoping it will help my weight loss. I find exercising at home much less daunting then going to the gym x

I hope I stick with it. I aren't counting up the points I'm using during exercise because then I will be tempted to use them and I don't want to.
I may check again if there is any bokwa in the area, been a while since I checked, my sister in law does it and she loves it.
Any body for a wii fit? Are they any good?x

Whats bokwa ive never heard of it??? Yeh I had a wii fit and I use to do the hula hooping on there which was fun. I did jogging 2 which you wudnt catch me doing outside my house!!!You can get zumba and things on the wii aswel.x

Just had the most strangest tea ever!!! Tomato and mozzerela fresh ravioli with cauliflower and sweet and sour sauce on the top. Sounds gross but actualy it was nice!! Dont even no where I thort that one up :)

That is really random- as long as you liked it though :)
I aren't really sure what bokwa is but heard its good. I am weighing up whether up to get a wii x

Back