is it just me

Could kick myself. Just ruined the day with choc spread sandwich, a club bicy and 2 bags ov crisps. Ive had such a crapy day and I think my little one has give me her cold. Not realy feeling too great. Oh why did I ruin it!!! :mad:

Me 2. What are we like!! Since last weeks blowout I cant seem to stop ruining it. Realy going to have to stop doing this now or il be loosing and gaining the same weight over and over again. My sons back at school today so me and my daughter will get some sort of routine back.x

Today is going to be better. Had a pint of water as soon as I got up (keep me full) and a green tea before breakfast. So far soo good. Have sushi tonight with work but I can point that from my eating out book :)

I love green tea, have it with lemon, I'm trying to have some low days as went a bit over at the weekend, I'm just making some 0 points soup,

I make it up as I go along, onions, garlic, carrots, can of chopped tomatoes, chilli and what ever other veg u have add 1 pint of stock, simmer then blend, I love it, leave it a bit think and you can use it for sauce over pasta.

Are there any tinned low pro point soups? I like home made ones but sometimes I crave a Heinz tomato soup?? X

There a ww Heinz tomato soup - its only 2pp
Very nice!

I struggle to get many weight watchers stuff in Spain, I can get weight watchers things in iceland but have not seen weight watchers soup. Ill have to check the points on the Heinz soup x

I struggle to get many weight watchers stuff in Spain, I can get weight watchers things in iceland but have not seen weight watchers soup. Ill have to check the points on the Heinz soup x

I used to find it really hard when I was living in Germany. The best thing was to make everything for scratch even though it takes more time.

Hmmm yeah I don't mind making my own soups but never tastes as good as Heinz cream of ......... Plus then I need a pile of bread so it may be better to not have it x

Back