is it just me

I Wudnt be too hard on yourself tho coz u r being realy healthy and sticking to it most ov the time. i dont think u shud feel guilty coz your doin bri5 ammd a bit ov wot u fancy does u gud.x

Been healthy today! My blip only lasted 2 days- still not good but fab compared to the normal 1-2weeks it takes me to be good again.
How are you guys getting on?x

Been healthy today! My blip only lasted 2 days- still not good but fab compared to the normal 1-2weeks it takes me to be good again.
How are you guys getting on?x

Hi hun-so so really.Been stressing about money n OH was moaning about my (adult) son coming to our all the time for baths/showers while he,s waiting for his flat,so we ended up in an enormous row.I had a bottle of wine but one good thing is he was going to buy me a chinese and cos we fell out he just bought his own and I went to bed starving!Doesnt look good when you,ve got a bottle of wine in your journal for your tea does it! Lol!Back on track today,tired thiugh because my delightful child decided 5.30 was a good time to get up! At least there,ll be no treats in the cupboard this week.That,s the only good side to being skint!
Sal x

Sounds like you have had a bit of a stressful time! I know dieting sucks when you are feeling tired and stressed. Good that you didn't have a Chinese though, if you had you probably would of felt guilty about it and it would of added to your stress levels.
I am so skint right now that I aren't sure whether I am coming or going! I go to uni 3 days a week to do my PGCE, I work 2 days,fri and sat, and I volunteer one day. I get Sundays off and that's it. I only finished my undergrad last year but I got loans and bursaries etc to help but this year the bursary I get will cover my tuition fee so I'm penniless. My 2 days a week covers my bills just about but at the moment I can't even buy uni books or anything :( money is such a huge worry to most people I think so you aren't alone Hun :(
Just try keep going with the diet and hope that everything else falls in to place (that's what I keep telling myself, I have no other option at the moment)
xx

hows everybodys weekend going? the health eating has gone out of the window this week/weekend. donner kebab last nite with cheesey chips but thats all i had eaten all day. couldnt even eat it all it was huge!!! im realy craving healthy food now so todays the new start. ive had full on flu all week so ive just grabbed something when i was hungry. soo didnt feel like cooking at all but cant let the kids be hungry. feeling aloy better today though so im over the worst. have you still not got any scales yet lucy? bet its a good feeling not jumping on them all the time, i just cant help myself on a morning!! so today im going to crack on with the healthy eating and get back on track. taking the kids for icecream later so its a good job i dont realy like it so that wont bother me. have a good weekend girls and be good!!!xx

Hi! Glad you are feeling better. I started feeling fluy yesterday :( shivers and aches today!
Still no scales but I weighed myself on my friends and I'd put on 1lb but that was after my 2 day binge, I'm back on healthier tracks now.
Wasn't brilliant eating wise yesterday but much better then previously. I'm getting into the right frame of mind, trying to make permanent changes, it's just little steps xx

Hi! Glad you are feeling better. I started feeling fluy yesterday :( shivers and aches today!
Still no scales but I weighed myself on my friends and I'd put on 1lb but that was after my 2 day binge, I'm back on healthier tracks now.
Wasn't brilliant eating wise yesterday but much better then previously. I'm getting into the right frame of mind, trying to make permanent changes, it's just little steps xx
Hi you 2! looks like we,re all in the same boat money/diet/stresswise! Just had a big fat ice cream (with flake) from the ice -cream van n it was gorg! Good job OH has gone for a beer(surprise,surprise!) or he,d b taking the p*** along the lines of 'thought u were on a diet' and off it goes again.Just wish i could have a big chunk of PMA but it seems too much of a big ask at the moment! Have a good (rest of the)day girlies!
Sal x

As the day has gone on ive felt worse. Its my thrnat ears just everywhere. i realy need sum energy. Its little steps lucy that wil get u to where your goin and u wil get there. Sal wot a knobjock u live with id ov eaten the whole icecream van so u did realy wel. least u got to eat it in peace hun. we wil do iteventualy girls. slow and steady wins the race.x

I agree, slow and steady does win the race. It's my throat, ears and generally achey ness too. I have eaten crap today :( I feel eugh, even more so due to my eating. I finally thought it had clicked, was healthy all morning then the bourneville was opened :(

It has clicked but its totaly dif wen your ill so i wudnt wory about it hun. u just keep goin and u wil b fine. U sound realy realy focused latly so well done.x

I've planned my meals for tomorrow so fingers crossed. Aren't sure if to start calorie counting too again. Hmmm x

i am soooo hungry!!! why is it so hard when you get back on the wagon. just gotta make it through today and it will get easier. roll on tea time! im having half a chicken pie with a little mash and loads of veg, i cant wait. dont want to see a takeaway for a long time my tummy feels horrendus. think ill make a cup f tea and get over myself coz theres no way i am falling off the wagon again.x

As the day has gone on ive felt worse. Its my thrnat ears just everywhere. i realy need sum energy. Its little steps lucy that wil get u to where your goin and u wil get there. Sal wot a knobjock u live with id ov eaten the whole icecream van so u did realy wel. least u got to eat it in peace hun. we wil do iteventualy girls. slow and steady wins the race.x
So funny!!!!!
Sal x

i am soooo hungry!!! why is it so hard when you get back on the wagon. just gotta make it through today and it will get easier. roll on tea time! im having half a chicken pie with a little mash and loads of veg, i cant wait. dont want to see a takeaway for a long time my tummy feels horrendus. think ill make a cup f tea and get over myself coz theres no way i am falling off the wagon again.x

How'd you get on? X

Erm well ive just had cheese on toast and now im eating the chocy biccys so id say not too great. God damit thats another serious fail:rolleyes:

Back