is it just me

Had some ww bread and toasted it with some jam. Very nice but feeling a bit guilty even though in my points.

Aww dont feel guilty hun it was in your points and its not like it was a takeaway or anythimjg. I prefer huney on my toast at the min,it was nutella.x

Hello ladies. I fully fell off the band wagon this week and didnt fast :( had 2 takeaways and wine! Saw a picture someone took of me last night and thought eugh so that has clicked my head back into why I am doing this! Still can lose at least a stone hopefully for my friends wedding in August. May try 3 fast days this week to get stuck in and to start with my best foot forward xx

Sorry to hear that, hope you get back on the wagon soon!

I am really frustrated, been sticking to plan all week and no weight loss yet. Will see what my WI says tomorrow.

Sometimes you see no loss for ages then the next time you get on you lost quite a bit so don't get disheartened. Let us know how wi goes x

Hello ladies. I fully fell off the band wagon this week and didnt fast :( had 2 takeaways and wine! Saw a picture someone took of me last night and thought eugh so that has clicked my head back into why I am doing this! Still can lose at least a stone hopefully for my friends wedding in August. May try 3 fast days this week to get stuck in and to start with my best foot forward xx

Hi lucy. Sumtyms we cant help but fall off the wagon sometimes. Im sure your going to do great this week. Whens your weigh in?. Ive changem mine to satadays now. Ive gone back to ww and stuck to it for a week. I havent obsessed and not every single thing has been pointed. I lost 3 pound tho so im finaly back on the rite path.x

Sounds really good trinab!

Well my scales this morning said 0.8lb loss, see what official WI says later as those scales always say something different from mine.

Hiya, I haven't been doing too well recently due to takeaways too! :( Just last night me and my boyfriend devoured a 15" pizza :O BUT new week new start! I started back in February and it's taken me a while to get used to it and making the most of my 29 points a day, but I'm not giving up this time! :)

Hiya, I haven't been doing too well recently due to takeaways too! :( Just last night me and my boyfriend devoured a 15" pizza :O BUT new week new start! I started back in February and it's taken me a while to get used to it and making the most of my 29 points a day, but I'm not giving up this time! :)

Hi. the pizza sounds so like me but i always get cheesy chips 2 coz im a greedy pig. Gud luck with the journey im sure your guna do fab.x

Realy not doing too gud this week. Im guna make a fresh start 2moz i think. Hows everybody else getin on?x

Hi ladies.

I'm fasting today. Had 300 cals so far today and no hunger pangs so far- been at uni though so had to concentrate on other things. The challenge is when I get home :(
Well done on your loss, don't worry about having a bad day- start again tomorrow :)
Xx

Hi ladies.

I'm fasting today. Had 300 cals so far today and no hunger pangs so far- been at uni though so had to concentrate on other things. The challenge is when I get home :(
Well done on your loss, don't worry about having a bad day- start again tomorrow :)
Xx

Are you combining weightwatchers with 5:2?

Hi ladies.

Xx

You can do it lucy. I have carrot cake for later :)

Mmmmm carrot cake.

No, just doing 5:2. I started with ww and really struggled to keep to it so jumped ship. On the 5:2 forum quite a few people are combing it with slimming world.

Had 657 cals today so I'm over but still happy :) I'm having a twirl tomorrow! Haha x

Mmmmm carrot cake.

No, just doing 5:2. I started with ww and really struggled to keep to it so jumped ship. On the 5:2 forum quite a few people are combing it with slimming world.

Had 657 cals today so I'm over but still happy :) I'm having a twirl tomorrow! Haha x

I've just switched from ww to 5:2 - 2nd day. How are you getting on?

My first week I lost 3lbs. I ended up not fasting, went til about 8 on 657cals but then I spoilt it and had 2 fig rolls and a mr killings :(
How are you finding it. I struggle to stick to 500 I tend to have 600 normally x

My first week I lost 3lbs. I ended up not fasting, went til about 8 on 657cals but then I spoilt it and had 2 fig rolls and a mr killings :(
How are you finding it. I struggle to stick to 500 I tend to have 600 normally x

I only get 350 calories - but some days I'm so busy skipping meals was a problem whereas now its part of the plan! I was under on calories for my feed day yesterday so if I eat a bit extra I'm not going to worry. I've got a ready meal for tonight which is most of the calories and I have to count the milk in my tea

I only get 350 calories - but some days I'm so busy skipping meals was a problem whereas now its part of the plan! I was under on calories for my feed day yesterday so if I eat a bit extra I'm not going to worry. I've got a ready meal for tonight which is most of the calories and I have to count the milk in my tea

Surely 350cals isn't enough? I would never be able to do that!

Back