is it just me

Oh god realy id be so embarassed. Sweatin liketa pig with boobs flyin all over the place is not attractive!! Bloody icecream man just stopped rite outside my gaff so leah saw and out we went in the que so i treated myself to a thorntons toffee thingy. Least scales r showing a loss hun thats gota b gud. Never buy cream eggs but now u mention it i cud partake in 1 haha.x

Oh god realy id be so embarassed. Sweatin liketa pig with boobs flyin all over the place is not attractive!! Bloody icecream man just stopped rite outside my gaff so leah saw and out we went in the que so i treated myself to a thorntons toffee thingy. Least scales r showing a loss hun thats gota b gud. Never buy cream eggs but now u mention it i cud partake in 1 haha.x
I can just imagine u jumping up n down sweating with your ice cream in your hand! ha ha! Well just got weighed and its 3 lb off!.God knows how after the last 2 days! Only thing i can think of is that all the running has burnt off the chocolate! Better watch out itll probably bite me up the bum this week and ill have a 2lb gain! Ah well new week,lets crack on! Ha!
Sal x

Woohoo well dun sal. Thats a great start. U Just keep on running. Guna do lesley now,wish me luck i dnt just keal over.x

Well done Sal! What exercise you doing Trinab? I'm in holiday mode as I am off work for my birthday so am eating LOADS! But I have set out my plan for next Monday, 2x 500 cal days and 5x 1500 cal days and I have decided...... I'm giving up chocolate completely! With the 5:2 I have realised I can't do things by half, I'm either allowed bread that day or I'm not and when I see it as black and white I do better. So, no more chocolate for me (after my birthday as I have been bought loads of choc and a big cake!) xx

Hi lucy. Ive been doing the lesley sansones walk at home. Ive done the 2 mile 1 every mornin since monday. It takes 30mins and what a sweat on i get. It sounds easy but its quiet tuff. Im working my way up to the 3 mile 1. Your plan seems gud. Ive been keeping to roughly 1400 a day. I Dont eat the exercise cals bak tho so my net is usualy under 1000. Maybe i shud eat sum bk. Wish i had sum cake rite now. Ul have to have sum 4 me tho. Just had a caramac tho it was yummy.x

I did it for 2 weeks and lost about 5lbs but consequently put it back on. I do like it, I feel fab after managing to only eat 500 cals but I wasn't focused enough. I'm going to get my head back into gear after my birthday :) xx

Haha i got thru it just. Hows your day been?x

Scraped through by the skin of my teeth but only by using more weeklies than i wanted! Oh well at least it wasnt a binge haha! Was really peed that I couldnt go on the treadmill cos i had a dentist appointment right in the middle of the morning so had to rush back 4 nursery-cant wait for 15 months so sams at school all day (sound like a right mean mum!) but only so I can do more exercise! I.ll be size zero by xmas 2014-yeah right!
Sal x

Well done Sal! What exercise you doing Trinab? I'm in holiday mode as I am off work for my birthday so am eating LOADS! But I have set out my plan for next Monday, 2x 500 cal days and 5x 1500 cal days and I have decided...... I'm giving up chocolate completely! With the 5:2 I have realised I can't do things by half, I'm either allowed bread that day or I'm not and when I see it as black and white I do better. So, no more chocolate for me (after my birthday as I have been bought loads of choc and a big cake!) xx
Cheers matey-got 2 burn the chocolate off somehow! theres no way I could do what u r doing-no choc? What? Kill me now!
Lol!Sal x

Aren't sure if I will be able to do it but after my weekend away I'm definitely going to try, I don't think hot chocolate should be included though haha I can still have that I think xx

Hi girls. Hows everybody been doin? I lost 2 pound 2day and in just a week of doing lesley sansone walk at home ive lost 2 and half inch on my waist,same on my hips and half inch round each thigh. Im well impresed my trousers i got 2 week ago that luked awful with my muffin r now realy loose. turns out exercise realy does pay off.x:D

Hi girls. Hows everybody been doin? I lost 2 pound 2day and in just a week of doing lesley sansone walk at home ive lost 2 and half inch on my waist,same on my hips and half inch round each thigh. Im well impresed my trousers i got 2 week ago that luked awful with my muffin r now realy loose. turns out exercise realy does pay off.x:D

Hi Trina, HUGE congrats for your 2lb loss, I hope I have as much success on Friday! X

Hi hun. Aww thank u. Im sure you will do. How r u finding it so far?x

I'm finding it really great so far, have got nearly to end of Day 4 and have used 100% of my dailies each day but no Weeklies as yet. X

Well done thats brill. R u saving them for the weekend? I couldnt get my head around propoints at all. I started doing the old w.w bv that didnt work out either. Im back to cal counting now and it seems to be working.x

Well done thats brill. R u saving them for the weekend? I couldnt get my head around propoints at all. I started doing the old w.w bv that didnt work out either. Im back to cal counting now and it seems to be working.x

I think people either get on with WW or they don't, think I'm one of the lucky ones who does, SW on the other hand which people rave about I couldn't get on with! I will get a new Weekly PP Allowance on Friday when I WI so just think I probably won't use them this week, I just don't want to eat for the sake of eating, that's what got me into this mess in the first place! Did you see I have a diary on here? X

Back