is it just me

If I drink water from a bottle, I can drink water on it's own.
But if I have it in a glass, I have to have squash because water doesn't taste nice.
Weird how just the container it's in can change how I like it.

I am so bad at drinking anything. I completely forget to drink and I can get to the evening without having had anything to drink.

I've just set up some reminders on my phone to remind me to drink water! I've heard water is great for weight loss.

If I drink water from a bottle, I can drink water on it's own.
But if I have it in a glass, I have to have squash because water doesn't taste nice.
Weird how just the container it's in can change how I like it.

Are u sure u don't put any vodka in the glass too ;-) x

I am so bad at drinking anything. I completely forget to drink and I can get to the evening without having had anything to drink.

I've just set up some reminders on my phone to remind me to drink water! I've heard water is great for weight loss.

Apparently it does flush the system out but u clearly don't need any help after your fab loss! X

Are u sure u don't put any vodka in the glass too ;-) x

Apparently it does flush the system out but u clearly don't need any help after your fab loss! X

Eurgh. Vodka.
Me & vodka don't get on well.

I'll tell you a little story about when me and vodka fell out.

I was at a friend's engagement party and took a bottle of vodka with me.
I don't like drinking fizzy drinks, so finding mixers is hard. Therefore I was drinking it neat.
I think I ended up drinking about 3/4 of the bottle, plus a whole bunch of other stuff.
I threw up in their kitchen sink.
I then went to drink the water they'd given me, but apparently I picked up the vodka again =/
They took me home haha.
Went to work the next day, not hungover, but still very drunk.
It was a boiling hot day in the middle of August, and I was out in the storeroom (I was working in a shop) and my manager came in having a right fit about his missing cardigan, telling me he couldn't find it (he was gay and very camp, so him losing his cardigan was a massive deal), when I started retching.
He asked if I was ok. I said no, and that I was going to be sick.
He asked if it was because of the heat, and very stupidly, cuz that would've been the perfect cover story, I said no, it's cuz I was drinking last night, and then proceeded to throw up in a plastic box in the storeroom.
Thankfully he didn't get angry, just told me that next time I go out and get wrecked, to just phone in sick the next day.

Haha.
Oops.

Then, at new year just gone, I had a couple of vodkas, and I don't drink very often anymore, and forgot to put my juice in the vodka, necked it neat and was violently sick the next morning.
Best bit is, I'd spent the whole night eating cheesey doritos, so my sick was neon orange haha.

Eurgh. Vodka.

I don't like drinking fizzy drinks, so finding mixers is hard. Therefore I was drinking it neat.
I think I ended up drinking about 3/4 of the bottle, plus a whole bunch of other stuff.
I then went to drink the water they'd given me, but apparently I picked up the vodka again =/
They took me home haha.
It was a boiling hot day in the middle of August, and I was out in the storeroom (I was working in a shop) and my manager came in having a right fit about his missing cardigan, telling me he couldn't find it (he was gay and very camp, so him losing his cardigan was a massive deal), when I started retching.
He asked if it was because of the heat, and very stupidly, cuz that would've been the perfect cover story, I said no, it's cuz I was drinking last night, and then proceeded to throw up in a plastic box in the storeroom.
Thankfully he didn't get angry, just told me that next time I go out and get wrecked, to just phone in sick the next day.

Haha.
Oops.

Then, at new year just gone, I had a couple of vodkas, and I don't drink very often anymore, and forgot to put my juice in the vodka, necked it neat and was violently sick the next morning.
Best bit is, I'd spent the whole night eating cheesey doritos, so my sick was neon orange haha.

Loving your Vodka Based Stories! I think the best bit is the Fluorescent Sick, at least u wouldn't of needed the light on! X

Loving your Vodka Based Stories! I think the best bit is the Fluorescent Sick, at least u wouldn't of needed the light on! X

I've got a whole load of alcohol based stories haha.

The first time I ever threw up from drink, I thought I was dying.
My sick was red. I thought omg, that's blood.
Took me a while to realise that it was the red WKD I'd been drinking the night before staining everything.
Ahahahaha =D

I've got a whole load of alcohol based stories haha.

The first time I ever threw up from drink, I thought I was dying.
My sick was red. I thought omg, that's blood.
Took me a while to realise that it was the red WKD I'd been drinking the night before staining everything.
Ahahahaha =D

Do u know something? It don't matter how much I drink I am never sick, the weekend before I started WW I drunk a bottle of rosé, a bottle of white, a bottle of sours and a bottle of baileys and I was fine lol x

Ew. Wine.
I'd actually rather drink vinegar.
I don't drink very often anymore, although new year was the first time I'd had a drink and been sick for a long time.
Normally I just felt queasy and was fine once I'd had some toast.

I much prefer to be designated driver these days than to drink.
Plus, it means I don't have to use any points.
I just drink tap water whilst out in pubs and clubs and bars etc.
Sometimes I'll have squash, or over the winter I was asking for hot squash from my local wetherspoons haha.
I felt so cool! lol

Ew. Wine.
I'd actually rather drink vinegar.
I don't drink very often anymore, although new year was the first time I'd had a drink and been sick for a long time.
Normally I just felt queasy and was fine once I'd had some toast.

I much prefer to be designated driver these days than to drink.
Plus, it means I don't have to use any points.
I just drink tap water whilst out in pubs and clubs and bars etc.
Sometimes I'll have squash, or over the winter I was asking for hot squash from my local wetherspoons haha.
I felt so cool! lol

You know how to live ;-) I have to admit if I have the choice of 3pp on Wine or 3pp on a Kit Kat etc, id rather have the chocolate! The wine I had with with my Dominos was the first id had in weeks and there is still half a bottle in the fridge! X

Eurgh. Vodka.

They took me home haha.

Haha.
Oops.

Wow hun neat vodka im suprised u could swallow it. I have lime and soda in myn its realy refreshing. sumtyms at the end of the nite i mite have a tia maria with fresh orange juice it tastes just like the terrys choc orange chocy bars. u could try cranberry juice if u eva dare have vody again.x

Back