is it just me

I cant get over u havin a day and evening seat. Your ocd just keeps getting better.x

Well I don't want one to get more worn out than the other lol! X

I have my own chair. Mum's got her own chair and then there's the sofa which is covered in cushions and teddies and is a general dumping ground haha.
My chair is a recliner and I love it.
Although my dad sits in it when he comes round and I'm not there because it used to be his.
But when he moved out, I claimed it as my own.

I don't really have a dream dinner.
Maybe a wether spoons sharer for starter, probably a nice huge chicken roast dinner for main and dessert is a tough one. Some sort of cake - if it's hot cake then with custard, cold cake then with ice cream.
Or just a giant ice cream sundae.
I can't really decide.

Mum split my tin of custard into 4 portions and stuck them into the freezer for me.
So next time I get a steam pudding out of the freezer, I can grab a custard and have a yummy cake and custard pudding for 5pp.
I also bought a cheap raspberry sponge in morrisons the other day to put with custard.
Mmmm.
Really fancy cake and custard now.
Was gonna have it for dessert today, but then bought ww fresh cheesecakes reduced in morrisons for 5pp each so had one of those instead.

I have my own chair. Mum's got her own chair and then there's the sofa which is covered in cushions and teddies and is a general dumping ground haha.
My chair is a recliner and I love it.
Although my dad sits in it when he comes round and I'm not there because it used to be his.
But when he moved out, I claimed it as my own.

I don't really have a dream dinner.
Maybe a wether spoons sharer for starter, probably a nice huge chicken roast dinner for main and dessert is a tough one. Some sort of cake - if it's hot cake then with custard, cold cake then with ice cream.
Or just a giant ice cream sundae.
I can't really decide.

Mum split my tin of custard into 4 portions and stuck them into the freezer for me.
So next time I get a steam pudding out of the freezer, I can grab a custard and have a yummy cake and custard pudding for 5pp.
I also bought a cheap raspberry sponge in morrisons the other day to put with custard.
Mmmm.
Really fancy cake and custard now.
Was gonna have it for dessert today, but then bought ww fresh cheesecakes reduced in morrisons for 5pp each so had one of those instead.

How many pp does the Raspberry Sponge work out? I like the sound of the WW Cheesecakes, not tried those either! Loving your reductions ;-) I didn't know you could freezer custard, I thought it would split?!?x

How many pp does the Raspberry Sponge work out? I like the sound of the WW Cheesecakes, not tried those either! Loving your reductions ;-) I didn't know you could freezer custard, I thought it would split?!?x

Well it's been frozen and it seems alright. Might split when I defrost it.
If it does, no big deal, it was only 17p
But to get 5 portions of custard out of a 17p tin isn't bad going.

I think I worked the whole cake out to be about 22 points. So just split it into whatever point sections I've got left that day.
The cheesecake was ok. It was a fresh one.
I prefer ww frozen toffee cheesecake if I'm honest for the same amount of points.

Well it's been frozen and it seems alright. Might split when I defrost it.
If it does, no big deal, it was only 17p
But to get 5 portions of custard out of a 17p tin isn't bad going.

I think I worked the whole cake out to be about 22 points. So just split it into whatever point sections I've got left that day.
The cheesecake was ok. It was a fresh one.
I prefer ww frozen toffee cheesecake if I'm honest for the same amount of points.

That's a bargain with the custard! I don't like Toffee anything and I find that quite a few of the WW pudding have toffee in for some reason?!? X I have this vision of you measuring that cake now lol x

That's a bargain with the custard! I don't like Toffee anything and I find that quite a few of the WW pudding have toffee in for some reason?!? X I have this vision of you measuring that cake now lol x

Yeah... I will actually measure out cake.
One of the few things I do measure.
I'll decide how many points I want to spend, figure out what weight I can go up to for those points and weigh my cake to fit.

And yeah... the custard worked out so much more easier to point than packet stuff.
I can't figure out the right amount of powder to water for what pp, so might as well pay the 2 extra p and be able to work it out straight off and it's already made for you.
Mmmm... defo having custard with something tonight! Haha.

And yeah... lots of them are toffee... but I like toffee, so I don't mind too much.
My favourite is the caramel crunch dessert for 5pp.

There's a lot of chocolate products/desserts as well though, which I don't like, so it's swings & roundabouts really.

Yeah... I will actually measure out cake.
One of the few things I do measure.
I'll decide how many points I want to spend, figure out what weight I can go up to for those points and weigh my cake to fit.

And yeah... the custard worked out so much more easier to point than packet stuff.
I can't figure out the right amount of powder to water for what pp, so might as well pay the 2 extra p and be able to work it out straight off and it's already made for you.
Mmmm... defo having custard with something tonight! Haha.

And yeah... lots of them are toffee... but I like toffee, so I don't mind too much.
My favourite is the caramel crunch dessert for 5pp.

There's a lot of chocolate products/desserts as well though, which I don't like, so it's swings & roundabouts really.

That's True! I'm into my Homemade Eton Mess at the moment for 2pp, think I'm addicted to Squirty Cream and Meringue lol! The only thing I eat with Caramel is Caramel Wafers for 2pp as I think they are too much of a bargain to miss! X

Garden is done and got a right sweat on!! Think i got some juice in my joints tho. Ive walked the dog taken the kids to the park and now having a sit down before making tea. Its been all go today. Im doing a chicken roast for tea 2nite and cant wait im hungry now. Wi 2moz so nervous.x

Garden is done and got a right sweat on!! Think i got some juice in my joints tho. Ive walked the dog taken the kids to the park and now having a sit down before making tea. Its been all go today. Im doing a chicken roast for tea 2nite and cant wait im hungry now. Wi 2moz so nervous.x

Well Done Sweetie!!! You've definitely earned those AP today!!! Enjoy your Chicken Roast, Ive not had Roast in ages, what do u do with it? X

Well Done Sweetie!!! You've definitely earned those AP today!!! Enjoy your Chicken Roast, Ive not had Roast in ages, what do u do with it? X

Mash,brocoli,cauliflour carots sweet corn peas cabbage a yorkshire pud gravy and mint sauce. It was huge all for ten points. The yorkshire pud was half a giant 1.x

Mash,brocoli,cauliflour carots sweet corn peas cabbage a yorkshire pud gravy and mint sauce. It was huge all for ten points. The yorkshire pud was half a giant 1.x

Mmmmmm that sounds so yummy!!! Do u do mash rather than roasties then??? I have to have stuffing balls with mine!!! X

Mmmmmm that sounds so yummy!!! Do u do mash rather than roasties then??? I have to have stuffing balls with mine!!! X

I ran out of stuffing balls. Sometimes mash and other roasties but if i have roasties then i have to have honey glazed parsnips aswel. I love them and cant just have a few.x

I ran out of stuffing balls. Sometimes mash and other roasties but if i have roasties then i have to have honey glazed parsnips aswel. I love them and cant just have a few.x

I love stuffing balls so much! Do you get the Aunt Bessies ones?

You should of popped round, I've got a spare pack in the cupboard ;-) My favourite mix is Paxo, have tried the Store Own Brand Mixes but they are just too watery for my liking. X

I love aunt bessies there the bomb. I microwave them 4 2mins then put them in the oven to go crispy. 1 point for a stufin ball aswel.x

Back