is it just me

I love aunt bessies there the bomb. I microwave them 4 2mins then put them in the oven to go crispy. 1 point for a stufin ball aswel.x

OMG I can't believe you buy them! I always wondered who buys them lol! If I have Freezer Space I make a BIG Pack of Paxo up and freeze them in Balls, makes it the convenience of A/B but the Taste of Paxo! X

OMG I can't believe you buy them! I always wondered who buys them lol! If I have Freezer Space I make a BIG Pack of Paxo up and freeze them in Balls, makes it the convenience of A/B but the Taste of Paxo! X

But there only like 1pound and it saves u the bother of mixin and cooking. Im lazy!!x

But there only like 1pound and it saves u the bother of mixin and cooking. Im lazy!!x

Lol! Next you'll be telling me you have Turkey Jetters like Emma! I think Paxo is 50p and you get about 20 Balls and they are 1pp each so I reach you'd get 2 for 1Pt. X

We had Paxo for YEARS and it would always go really crispy in the oven. Then we had the Aunt Bessies ones and they stayed soft which I preferred :) I like soggy food :p

I like crispy food! I have my own teeth and like to use them lol! X

Lol! Next you'll be telling me you have Turkey Jetters like Emma! I think Paxo is 50p and you get about 20 Balls and they are 1pp each so I reach you'd get 2 for 1Pt. X

Ive had them. Ive got the kids fishcakes in the shape of fish with peas and sweetcorn in them. im addicted to mini kievs at the min and there only 1 point a ball so i have 7 with salad. Theyve brought mini kievs filled with curry but i dont no if i dare try them.x

Ive had them. Ive got the kids fishcakes in the shape of fish with peas and sweetcorn in them. im addicted to mini kievs at the min and there only 1 point a ball so i have 7 with salad. Theyve brought mini kievs filled with curry but i dont no if i dare try them.x

I once tried a Veggie Kiev from Morrissons and it was so greasy, I could feel my areteries clogging up lol x

Flipper Dippers?!
I've got some of them in the freezer too! Haha

Trina, i just had a my Worcester Sauce French Fries, Rainbow Drops and I'm about to eat my Jaffa CAKE and think of you lol x

Haha mite have sum french fries 2moz. Rainbow drops yak!! Enjoy your jaffa cake/biscuit.x

I love Rainbow Drops, can't believe they are so low, I stole them from Poppy's Party Bag! French Fries are a great snack, I've not had them in ages so really enjoyed them. X

Back