is it just me

You won't be running out anytime soon ;-) you got any plans for tonight? Have u had your tea? X

I Have hun and it was nice but ive got the serious munchies and i realy want a bluberry muffin,there the kids and gregs but i oh so want 1. Dont have the points for it tho.x

I Have hun and it was nice but ive got the serious munchies and i realy want a bluberry muffin,there the kids and gregs but i oh so want 1. Dont have the points for it tho.x

Don't Do It Trina! It could push you back into the 11s and I'm sure no Muffin is worth that! X

I wont hun. il just have water and a humbug!!x

That's my (Will)PowerPuff Girl! A couple of weeks ago, you'd of had a Muffin and a bag of French Fries! X

What is going on with Minimins tonight, it's turning everything blue! Maybe The Smurfs are taking over! X

Eating that muffin will give you a muffin top =P
But that reminds me - I've got some WW Blueberry Muffins to eat up.

Eating that muffin will give you a muffin top =P
But that reminds me - I've got some WW Blueberry Muffins to eat up.

Do u freeze them Emma? I find they freeze really well. X

If i cant have 1 then u shouldnt.x mines not blue serena.x

Ah... but I've got 17 points left - enough for dinner and enough for a muffin =P

Do u freeze them Emma? I find they freeze really well. X

No - but I should totally freeze them>
I never eat them quick enough and they go off.
Genius idea.

Ooh... I've got WW cream in the freezer as well... was reduced in Morrisons a few weeks ago.

Definitely freeze them Emma, I froze my 5pp ones individually, hate having food waste! And sorry Trina, how are u feeling? I've not actually eaten anything since Roast.x

Definitely freeze them Emma, I froze my 5pp ones individually, hate having food waste! And sorry Trina, how are u feeling? I've not actually eaten anything since Roast.x

I've just bagged up my 4 muffins, and cut my sponge cake into 6 3pp pieces (well, actually... the last piece was 4pp but I've just eaten that with ice cream for my last 6 points of today) and bagged them up too.
Was about to put them in the freezer and discovered that I didn't shut my freezer properly after I got my lunch out of it and my ice creams have melted and some other bits have defrosted.
So have left my cakes bagged up on the side and I shall speak to mum when she gets back from her walk (providing I haven't gone out by then as I'm heading to the pub about 9 - I've no idea when she'll be back).
I need to stop buying desserts - I've got too many and not enough dinners.
I'm not eating the desserts quick enough before buying more.
Argh!!

I Feel like pulling my hair owt coz i want sumthing to eat.x

I've just had my last 6 points and I'm watching Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, and it's a massive mistake because I just want to scoff.
But I can't bring myself to turn it over!!

I've just had my last 6 points and I'm watching Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives, and it's a massive mistake because I just want to scoff.
But I can't bring myself to turn it over!!

I love that program i cant believe the mass amounts they eat.x

I hope that the hunger passes shortly! X

Back