is it just me

Hell no then we wud have frown lines,not a gud look. Nite hun.x

Night Night Sweetie! Hope u have some Fluff-y Dreams! X

You were actually told to take a chill pill whilst trying to make me look stupid with my weetabix.
You're taking weight watchers far more seriously than needed.
If I'd been pointing it wrong and putting on weight every week, then maybe I should look at how I was pointing things.
But I've lost the weight I needed to lose and am still losing it despite trying my hardest to stay the same.
So I think your comments mocking me are a little rude, and that's actually part of the reason I'm not as active in posting these days.
I don't find minimins quite as fun as I used to, which is a bit gutting.

Thanx hun. Im wearing my diamonte sandles with them but but could easily put my heals on and sum jewelry to glam it for the nite. Oh me and serena just rant away to ourselves hun and shes been on the fluff 2nite 2. Glad we make u chuckle tho.x

I have a pair of diamanté saddles that I bought last year in primark. I wore them to death last year and despite buying loads of pairs this year they are still my most worn sandles.

I hope you hand hubby have a fun time in your fun dress :)

You do indeed make me chuckle keep it up ;)

I have a pair of diamanté saddles that I bought last year in primark. I wore them to death last year and despite buying loads of pairs this year they are still my most worn sandles.

I hope that the Fun Dress stays on for the Fun Time ;-) My most favourite Diamanté Sandals broke before I went to Bournemouth, I was gutted :-( x

Thats where i got mine from and i love them!! I love diamonte things. I used to have loads of pairs of jeans that had diamonte on the back pockets but cant find any nice ones anymore. Its only since ive started loosing the weight that im getting more daring with clothes. I wore my first maxi dress this year!.x

Thats where i got mine from and i love them!! I love diamonte things. I used to have loads of pairs of jeans that had diamonte on the back pockets but cant find any nice ones anymore. Its only since ive started loosing the weight that im getting more daring with clothes. I wore my first maxi dress this year!.x

And so you should be more daring, your figure is amazing! I love Diamantes too :) x

Thanx hun but i do wish i was gud with a needle and cotton so i could customize my things.x

Then u could diamanté your life! I saw a car customised with Diamantes, that looked cool! X

You were actually told to take a chill pill whilst trying to make me look stupid with my weetabix.
You're taking weight watchers far more seriously than needed.
If I'd been pointing it wrong and putting on weight every week, then maybe I should look at how I was pointing things.
But I've lost the weight I needed to lose and am still losing it despite trying my hardest to stay the same.
So I think your comments mocking me are a little rude, and that's actually part of the reason I'm not as active in posting these days.
I don't find minimins quite as fun as I used to, which is a bit gutting.

Im sorry if you thort we was mocking u emma but it was just abit of fun. Serena wasnt trying to make u look stupid over the weetabix she was just voicing her opinion same as you were when u told her shes doing ww 2 strictly. She does it to suit her and u do u. I dont think its fair to say you dont cum on here coz its not the same anymore and is no fun. Have u ever thort that it mite b u thats changed and not minis? You have already said not to question where u r coz your busy having a life. Lately you have totaly ignored my posts that i have put on your thread so i no longer bother. We all have a life but stil take time to come here to suport each other. Your at goal and well dun for that but to ignore the people that suported u in my opinion is very rude and upsetting

Im sorry if you thort we was mocking u emma but it was just abit of fun. Serena wasnt trying to make u look stupid over the weetabix she was just voicing her opinion same as you were when u told her shes doing ww 2 strictly. She does it to suit her and u do u. I dont think its fair to say you dont cum on here coz its not the same anymore and is no fun. Have u ever thort that it mite b u thats changed and not minis? You have already said not to question where u r coz your busy having a life. Lately you have totaly ignored my posts that i have put on your thread so i no longer bother. We all have a life but stil take time to come here to suport each other. Your at goal and well dun for that but to ignore the people that suported u in my opinion is very rude and upsetting

Minimins is after all a support forum, if we aren't going to support and advise people then it isn't worth being on here! I'm sorry if I offended by saying that Weetabix/Cereal Bars weren't what you said they were but I was quickly correctly over my Cheese Triangles when I was laughed at and told it was Karma, I was actually upset about this but didn't retaliate as you were just informing me like I was about the Weetabix/Cereal Bars.

Serena talking about weetabix points wasn't an opinion. It was her questioning me.
Yes, I got it wrong, but it's because I don't spend time sitting figuring out if I can have double the amount for an extra point when I'm eating it at separate times during the day. It doesn't occur to me.
As for your posts on my thread, I'm sorry. I missed ONE about my pound loss/good week ahead.
I've replied to all your posts, except your weetabix ones saying how disgusting it is with milk. How can I respond to something that is again, being rude about something I like. Yes, it's your opinion, and it's my opinion that I eat and enjoy it with water.
And yeah, it probably is me that changed. But I've never once ignored any of you.
I'm busy, I check in, I say what I need to when I want to, I congratulate you on your losses, or when you've done something brilliantly.
But I think that's me done with minimins.

Serena talking about weetabix points wasn't an opinion. It was her questioning me.
Yes, I got it wrong, but it's because I don't spend time sitting figuring out if I can have double the amount for an extra point when I'm eating it at separate times during the day. It doesn't occur to me.
As for your posts on my thread, I'm sorry. I missed ONE about my pound loss/good week ahead.
I've replied to all your posts, except your weetabix ones saying how disgusting it is with milk. How can I respond to something that is again, being rude about something I like. Yes, it's your opinion, and it's my opinion that I eat and enjoy it with water.
And yeah, it probably is me that changed. But I've never once ignored any of you.
I'm busy, I check in, I say what I need to when I want to, I congratulate you on your losses, or when you've done something brilliantly.
But I think that's me done with minimins.

Have u said this to the rest of the girls that remarked on weetabix with water? If your done with minis then dont make out its coz of us uve already said real life has taken over and minis isnt that big a part of your life anymore.

Have u said this to the rest of the girls that remarked on weetabix with water? If your done with minis then dont make out its coz of us uve already said real life has taken over and minis isnt that big a part of your life anymore.

This isn't about making comments about the weetabix.
I found it rude and felt like you were ALL ganging up on me about my choice of food.
I don't say anything about Serena being a vegetarian because that's her personal choice.
As is the weetabix, so is kept quiet to all of you.
Yes, life it busy for me at the moment. With work, my boyfriend and just doing things I want to do rather than sitting online all the time. But apparently that's not a good enough excuse because you can all get online even when you're busy.
And I've been considering moving on from minimins for a couple of weeks because I just don't get the time to be on here.
But to be mocked by people you've supported when they've had struggles. To give them motivational speeches and to try and get them back on track, then it's a little rude.
So don't go thinking yourself important for chasing me off minimins. Cuz you haven't.
But it's given me the final reason to actually leave.
I'm not one to stick around where I'm not wanted.

This isn't about making comments about the weetabix.
I found it rude and felt like you were ALL ganging up on me about my choice of food.
I don't say anything about Serena being a vegetarian because that's her personal choice.
As is the weetabix, so is kept quiet to all of you.
Yes, life it busy for me at the moment. With work, my boyfriend and just doing things I want to do rather than sitting online all the time. But apparently that's not a good enough excuse because you can all get online even when you're busy.
And I've been considering moving on from minimins for a couple of weeks because I just don't get the time to be on here.
But to be mocked by people you've supported when they've had struggles. To give them motivational speeches and to try and get them back on track, then it's a little rude.
So don't go thinking yourself important for chasing me off minimins. Cuz you haven't.
But it's given me the final reason to actually leave.
I'm not one to stick around where I'm not wanted.

Youve taken this all the wrong way and are basicly making us look like bullies which is out of order. Il tell u what it is you got to goal and didnt need minis anymore u were 2 gud for us then and thats how u came across. Im not arguing with u. Gud luk with maintaing

Youve taken this all the wrong way and are basicly making us look like bullies which is out of order. Il tell u what it is you got to goal and didnt need minis anymore u were 2 gud for us then and thats how u came across. Im not arguing with u. Gud luk with maintaing

You're so right.
I am too good for you.
And thanks - hope you get to goal soon, because then you'll see just how tough maintaining is and the fact that you need more support than ever, which I haven't been getting.
I weighed myself last night and I've lost another pound. Which is really annoying because I don't know how to do anything differently.
I've eaten all my weeklies, been to the gym less and still I'm losing weight.
Brilliant for people still losing, not brilliant for maintaining.
But nobody's really bothered about my struggles on here anymore.

You're so right.
I am too good for you.
And thanks - hope you get to goal soon, because then you'll see just how tough maintaining is and the fact that you need more support than ever, which I haven't been getting.
I weighed myself last night and I've lost another pound. Which is really annoying because I don't know how to do anything differently.
I've eaten all my weeklies, been to the gym less and still I'm losing weight.
Brilliant for people still losing, not brilliant for maintaining.
But nobody's really bothered about my struggles on here anymore.

You are too gud for us!! Just shows how much u have changed.

Sayin your too gud for us realy just shows how *****y you can be

Love the way you understand sarcasm.
But apparently that's me.
But you're not better yourself in that comment there =)
And thinking I might just stick around because it's really funny seeing you getting all worked up and *****ing about me

Love the way you understand sarcasm.
But apparently that's me.
But you're not better yourself in that comment there =)
And thinking I might just stick around because it's really funny seeing you getting all worked up and *****ing about me

Im not *****ing about you im saying how it is. You wana stick around then thats your choice but dont do it on my thread. I actualy want to be on minis unlike u

Back