is it just me

Im not *****ing about you im saying how it is. You wana stick around then thats your choice but dont do it on my thread. I actualy want to be on minis unlike u

No actually, I am gone.
Because I am definitely too good for you.
I stand by you, support you, offer you advice when you struggled so hard at the beginning and you act like this?
Not worth my time or my internet allowance

No actually, I am gone.
Because I am definitely too good for you.
I stand by you, support you, offer you advice when you struggled so hard at the beginning and you act like this?
Not worth my time or my internet allowance

And i did the same for u did i not?. DOnt make me out to be the bad guy coz thats not fair.x

Well out of all your posts trona that little fight cracked me up the most!

I personally wouldn't of even dignified her post with a response.

I was quite taken aback with her comments on Serena when all she did was ask a question about doubling up. And the fact that Emma has now turned around and called someone else rude is laughable and hypocritical.

As an adult it should be realised that this is a weight loss forum and people are going to have different opinions about food they like and don't. As always things can be misunderstood in text form.

At the end of the day trina the reason you and Serena are not already at goal is because you both have families and children so you can't let your weight loss take over your life like Emma did. Don't let it get you down you are both fantastic and you'll both get to goal soon! Also the reason you still have time for minimins is because you've had a life all along so it automatically fits around your life.

I'm just getting ready for weigh in I look forward to hearing more about sparkles later!!

I was quite taken aback with her comments on Serena when all she did was ask a question about doubling up. And the fact that Emma has now turned around and called someone else rude is laughable and hypocritical.

As an adult it should be realised that this is a weight loss forum and people are going to have different opinions about food they like and don't. As always things can be misunderstood in text form.

At the end of the day trina the reason you and Serena are not already at goal is because you both have families and children so you can't let your weight loss take over your life like Emma did. Don't let it get you down you are both fantastic and you'll both get to goal soon! Also the reason you still have time for minimins is because you've had a life all along so it automatically fits around your life.

I'm just getting ready for weigh in I look forward to hearing more about sparkles later!!

Thanx hun that was realy kind. I Just didnt want people thinking i was a bullyin ungrateful ***** like she made out i was. Uve cheered me up.x:D

I could not have said it better myself Vicky, if Trina is in the wrong then I am as much to blame as I read the exact same signals. I suddenly felt like everything I said or did was wrong except that there was only person who thought that, everyone else was happy for me to post. I'm not gonna change how I am and it would seem that nobody else wants me to. Trina, you are a fantastic Friend, an amazing mum and an awesome partner, don't ever change for anyone. We love you to the moon and back and round and round. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I could not have said it better myself Vicky, if Trina is in the wrong then I am as much to blame as I read the exact same signals. I suddenly felt like everything I said or did was wrong except that there was only person who thought that, everyone else was happy for me to post. I'm not gonna change how I am and it would seem that nobody else wants me to. Trina, you are a fantastic Friend, an amazing mum and an awesome partner, don't ever change for anyone. We love you to the moon and back and round and round. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww thanx hunny. I wont change 4 any1 and i wont sit back and be spoken to like that or have u spoken to like that either. I love u all loads.xxx:D:D

You don't and shouldn't have to change for anyone you're both fab :)

Chin up :) xx

*Group Hug* xxxxxxxxxx

Are u feeling ok this afternoon Trina? X

I am hun. Got a crunchie to eat 2nite while watching that programme on the diets haha.x

I'm gonna watch it after GBBO which I recorded last night lol x PS-I could just eat a Crunchie lol x

Il share mine with u. R u having a proper tea 2nite,i hope so.x

Well I've got Vegetables to use, might have those with a Ready Meal? Poppy is eating out with her Dad so don't really fancy cooking properly. X PS-Thanks but I think u deserve that! X

Well I've got Vegetables to use, might have those with a Ready Meal? Poppy is eating out with her Dad so don't really fancy cooking properly. X PS-Thanks but I think u deserve that! X

Il enjoy it 2 after this morning:) y dont u have a nice omlette.x

Il enjoy it 2 after this morning:) y dont u have a nice omlette.x

I don't have any eggs :-( ill either have ready meal or stick an escalope in the oven.x

I don't have any eggs :-( ill either have ready meal or stick an escalope in the oven.x

Yummm escalope. I'm guessing that yours aren't chicken though! Haha nice either way. X

Yummm escalope. I'm guessing that yours aren't chicken though! Haha nice either way. X

Mine are Quorn topped with Leek & Gruyere Cheese coated in Breadcrumbs, super yummy! X

Back