is it just me

Haha there cute wen they want to b. Wel at least u only had 1 i had ten with my brew a while ago and i stil wanted more but greg starin at me made me stop.x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

lmao, im bloated after my massive dinner but ive done that before now so ur not alone!!

Omg this soup is the bomb 1385376624092.jpg

Ive just been informed that parsnips have pp so my soup isnt free even tho parsnips were on the list for the 0pp soup. Aarrgh.x

Ive just been informed that parsnips have pp so my soup isnt free even tho parsnips were on the list for the 0pp soup. Aarrgh.x

were they on the list? thats strange as its ww website...
perhaps theres a certain amount u can have before it turns into a point? lol x

Stil got 15 weeklies left but i dnt wana eat any after tuesday to hopefuly get a gud loss for friday.x do u use all yours.x

So do u think i should use the rest 2day or 2moro.x

dont use them if u dnt need to, theyr just there as extras, im tend to be good all week n stick to dailies sometimes i use a couple but i need them the weekend the most! this weekend i plan on makin a stir fry which shouldnt be too high in points so will mainly be used on alcohol!
as im puttin the xmas decors up sun with a bevvy :)

dont use them if u dnt need to, theyr just there as extras, im tend to be good all week n stick to dailies sometimes i use a couple but i need them the weekend the most! this weekend i plan on makin a stir fry which shouldnt be too high in points so will mainly be used on alcohol!
as im puttin the xmas decors up sun with a bevvy :)

Bloody hel shez thats early. I wont b putin mine up til round the 12th.x

Bloody hel shez thats early. I wont b putin mine up til round the 12th.x

tradition, sunday closest to my moms bday n thats the 2nd of dec :)
loadsa ppl got them up round here!
plus its first decors in first house so the pork shall be in early n roasting ready for us x

tradition, sunday closest to my moms bday n thats the 2nd of dec :)
loadsa ppl got them up round here!
plus its first decors in first house so the pork shall be in early n roasting ready for us x

I havent seen any up yet.x

Back