Is it normal to be this excited?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by ZoBo, 25 August 2008 Social URL.

1. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm currently not able to do the CD as my baby isn't yet 12 weeks old.
    I've arranged everything with a councillor to go ahead on 23rd September. I'm so bloody excited, it's untrue!
    Is it normal to be this elated about starting a liquid diet?

I've even done a meal planner for the next couple of weeks, so I can empty the freezer & start it again for ds1 & 2 & df!

I'm just going to do Slimfast, so I can get used to not eating in the day....
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    Hi, I wouldn't say I was excited about starting the diet, but I was certainly very positive, and felt that, for once, I was going to have complete control over my eating (or more exactly, not eating!).
    It was my 30 birthday on the Saturday, and I knew it was my last chance to 'blow out' but I didn't go mad, few drinks, some food, but not excess of it...I was already getting myself into the CD mindset. Started the CD on the Monday and that was that. Thrilled that I have found a diet that gives excellent results, and that suits me :D
    Good luck with it.
  4. stinkabell

stinkabell Full Member

I was told about the diet from a friend and literally two days later I was starting the diet, it was all very quick for me.. I wasn't excited about the actual diet.. but I was excited at the thought of the weightloss and I'm so glad I did it.. after the first few days it's not that bad! Good luck for next month!

p.s Tesco do a meal replacement drink for a much cheaper price than slimfast, it is exactly the same, if you wanted to get used to it...
  5. KBQueen

KBQueen Yummy Mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I started CD yesterday and for the few days beforehand I was looking forward to getting started as I was excited about seeing the results :):)
  6. Crims

Crims Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Im starting LT tomor and I'm excited! :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.