Is it normal to feel sick?

Lana

Im currently on day 10 and since day 4 I've been feeling ill. Day 4 was the worst and I haven't been able to have the soups or any more black coffee since. :(

Im now feeling sick quite occassionally but it comes and goes.

Anyone else feel the same??

Hi Lana

I find that black tea and coffee makes me nauseous - I think it probably is the caffeine irritating the stomach lining as we don't have much in our tummies these days!

I might be wrong though - anyone esle got pearls of wisdom?

I felt queasy for a couple of weeks as we need to get used to the drinks, I cut out tea and coffee completely for a few weeks and can now actually enjoy my cup of black tea. The sickness does ease....so keep up the good work.

Sometimes its the packs being concentrated in nutrients.
Try dividing them up and spacing them out regularly throughout the day - with plenty of water as well of course!

Hi Lana!

Ive been really sick with them since the beginning and now approaching week 8 so I just think it affects different people differently...
Everyone in my group had some nausea but for everyone else it passed after the first few weeks.
x

HI!

I've been nauseous since the beginning too.. (Day 12 today) even wondered igf I should do a pg test!! aaarrgghh!!!! Glad it's not just me then.. i also seem to have indigestion.. not massively but not nice.. is that common too?

I sometimes felt sick in the first 2 weeks- also had lots of indigestion. But I then realised it only occured after having the chicken soup. So I cut that out completely and have been great ever since. Why not see if you can pin it down to any of the particular food packs?

Jeannie

Back