Is it normal to sts on week 2 ???

I think to make it work you have to be 100% everyday - is there anything you think you done wrong? Post up your food diary and we will see if we can give you any tips.....keep at it though, it does work xx

I maintained in my second week after losing 3 1/2lb the first week. Since then I have lost over 3 1.2 stone, so there's nothing to worry about. Sometimes what we lose or don't lose in a week bears no resemblence to what we've eaten. Our bodies like to confuse us that way.

I stayed the same week 2, despite being 100%. I lost 5lbs week 1 and then 2.5lbs week 3. Since then I find that one week out of four I have a week where I just don't lose.

Stick with it hun, I had 2 x 1lbs gains in consecutive weeks and then lost 6lbs the next week. Definately stick with it, maybe if it keeps happening try shaking it up (i.e. red, green, extra easy on different days)

Hope that helps,
Natt xxx

For the ladies, your cycle can make a big difference.

Say you lose 1.5 lbs a week, but on your * week you gain 2 lbs of water.weight. The scales will say you've gained, even though you will have done nothing different.

I gain water round ovulation too, so again, gaining 1lb of water will mean you only show 1/2 lost.

I have a tendancy to gain water if I eat salty foods too.

Sometimes its better to see what your average is over a few weeks to iron out these discrepancies.

great point...i seem to lose alternate weeks, and either maintain or put on the ones in between...but i get first week losses every week that i do lose because i'm not losing in between....don't ask me how or why...it just happens that way!!! Hope I helped
Jx

great point...i seem to lose alternate weeks, and either maintain or put on the ones in between...but i get first week losses every week that i do lose because i'm not losing in between....don't ask me how or why...it just happens that way!!! Hope I helped
Jx

My guess is that you are steadily losing, but gain water at * and ovulation (which is one or the other on average every 14 days), so you don't show a loss because it's masked by water gain, then you lose the water and the scales show a double weight loss the next week.

oooh slow response on my part but nice theory there!!!! i like a lot!!! funnily enough since my comment i'm eating my words (and luckily i think they're pretty fat free!!!) as i've now gone back to steady loss...weird! it didn't dishearten me the other way too much though!

but top theory there!!! i like.
Jx

Back