Is it ok to have just a little skimmed milk in tea?

diane_mcc

at least just for my morning cuppa?!!

cant stand coffee, just need tea. would a little skimmed milk make much difference? would it throw me out of ketosis?

thanks for any advice.

i have skimmed milk in at least 3 cups of tea a day and it had not affected my losses or Ketosis... the exante site is now saying something about incorporating a measured amount of skimmed milk into the plan too im sure...

i know there are a few of us that have tea with SM so im sure it wont hurt x x x (well it aint hurt me)

This is very interesting reading. After 2 weeks without a cup of tea (sorry rooibos, I like you, but not Enough to call you tea) I would probably have a party at the thought of a cuppa with my bar at lunch! I'm strictly coffee first thing but I am really really missing my tea!

I always had milk in coffee and tea. Now Ive moved to S&S they actually give you a milk allowance every day :) So if its just for cuppas, you should be absoluely fine :)

2 days ago I really liked the idea of a proper cuppa. Now, I'm not sure I'd want one anyway?? Black coffee goes really well with my bar and I'm finding green tea with mint quite relaxing. It's very weird!
im planning to go primal after exante and you aren't supposed to have dairy so it's for the best I've gone off it. Never thought I'd see the day though!

Back