Is it ok to skip packs

SalsaBaby

Hi every1
Sorry to gatecrash this discussion, but I just have a slightly separate question - does any1 know if it matters if u don't take all 3 sachets each day? I'm away from home for a few days longer than I expected, & don't have enough sachets with me to see me through. I don't want to start eating food, as (like u guys) I'm worried I won't b able to stop. I know u need all 3 sachets to meet ur 100% RDAs so it's not ideal, but Iv been fine on 2 for the last cpl days. What I'm worried about is if it slows down ur weight-loss at all. Does any1 know if taking 2 sachets will do that?x

SalsaBaby said:
Hi every1
Sorry to gatecrash this discussion, but I just have a slightly separate question - does any1 know if it matters if u don't take all 3 sachets each day? I'm away from home for a few days longer than I expected, & don't have enough sachets with me to see me through. I don't want to start eating food, as (like u guys) I'm worried I won't b able to stop. I know u need all 3 sachets to meet ur 100% RDAs so it's not ideal, but Iv been fine on 2 for the last cpl days. What I'm worried about is if it slows down ur weight-loss at all. Does any1 know if taking 2 sachets will do that?x

Hey salsababy I thunk slowing your weight loss is the least of your worries you could get very sick and have to come off the diet completely. Can you get to a tesco or asda and buy some ultraslim or biggest loser bars to make your supply stretch? That would be much more sensible x

Ok, Iv been told!! I will go to Tescos 1st thing 2mrw & buy the bars that u recommend. I honestly thought it wouldnt do much harm, as the CD is such fewer kcal throughout the day, but I will listen to you both and take better care of myself. Thanku so much ladies.
xxx

Ladies, u'v scared me so much that I just went & had a shake...at almost 1.30am!!! Lol!!! Thanku both for your help, I'm very glad I asked.
xxx

Salsa your exactly like me, i always struggle with the 3rd pack and have it around 1am

Uhhuh I'm like that 6-7pm first pack

Hi Kenshin,
Iv just noticed that ur on an Easter challenge to lose 42lb in 12 wks - that's exactly the same as me!!!
Iv got 14 wks to get to my end target of 49lbs loss (10.5st), so in 12 wks I need to lose 42lb to stay on-track. That's a minimum of 3.5lb per wk!!!
I was gonna join the challenge, but I'm only weighing myself once a month - may seem insane, but I don't have scales so it's just something Iv decided to do.
Let's help motivate eachother - what's ur end target??x

end target is to lose 42lbs, than maintain, i will be @ 12 stone after losing that :)
I'm only going to scale up once a month aswell, but ill be able to tell via the clothes becoming looser :)
how you finding it so far salsa?

and btw id love to do salsa dancing :)

Yeah, clothes is what I'm going by!! I might join that challenge too then & just update monthly.
I'm doing ok. Christmas was a total write-off, but got back on it easily! Now just crap @ drinking enough water - need to fix up!
How r u finding it? Will u stay 100% now? I think I have to as Im just not strong enough for '1 meal a day'...I start thinking of other things I cud pick at that r ketosis friendly!
Haha, I'd love to salsa dance...it's just been my nickname since I was young. & 'baby' is cos I'm shifting baby weight now too.
xxx

Hey, I want to lose 70lb in 20 weeks. This means 3.5lb week average as well.

Best of luck!

I've got 17 weeks until my final fitting before my big day. I've got 70lbs to lose too, which is about 4lb per week.
I'm going to bring in some regular exercise to try to up my losses. I know I've got a long weigh to go but I'm pretty motivated.

We'll all get there ladies - with some of us having 'big days' as incentives, we won't fail!!
Good luck, let me no how u get on.
x

Back