is it ok.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lou_Lou, 12 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

.... to have an add a meel week?

my CDC hasn't told me.

:( im feeling sad as I haven't lost any weight :(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. kati

kati Gold Member

you shuld have it in your 5th week of cd, is that what youre on?

4. Nick

Nick Need help

How long have you been on sole source? :)

5. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

I started on the Tues 17th Jan

6. beaubride

beaubride Full Member

I am sorry I can't help with the query about whether you can have an "add a meal week" but i am sure others on the site will help.

Please dont feel sad about not loosing any weight i am sure there is a logical explination that the others will be able to help with.

Just focus on all the weight you have lost already!!! over a stone!!!!! Thats amazing:):):):):):)

Just focus on getting back on track, it may be totm or something

Chin up!!!! <<<hug>>>

7. jane

jane Opinionated

Talk to yuor CDC about it.Youarejust starting week 5,which should be AAM unless you have agreed it with CDC & GP.
    Either way don't panic.If youhaven't cheated the weight loss will be in there, just waiting for a shift in fluid balance to show on the scales.Are you pre-menstrual ? that can cause up to 7lb fluid retention in some people.

8. Lou_Lou

Lou_Lou Full Member

im just finishin my periods (hopefully)

thanks, but im having my AAM week now :)

feeling much better :D

9. jane

jane Opinionated

Oh good,glad that you're more cheerful now

10. bunnycd

bunnycd Full Member

Chin up and think of all the weight you have lost so far (over 1 stone in a month) keep going :eek:

11. EmMUK

EmMUK Trying Hard!

great that aam is going well, I bet the inches are reducing even if the scales stay the same one week