Is it only three packs we are allowed?

krazychic

I have felt really weak today nearly fainted when I came out of the pool. The gp told me to do some exercise but if I am only eating 400calories and burning 350 it doesn't make sense. Could I make a point by buying four shakes a day instead of 3? Does anyone else have four? I don't see my gp until Monday for my first weighin but if every day was like today I may not last until then. I feel dizzy and weak all the time. :(

I think they recommend you avoid exercise for the first few weeks til your body adapts, hun, I'd take it easy if I were you. You definitely can only have the three shakes a day.

STOP!!! Definitely advise no excercise for the first few weeks until your body adjusts and even then only light excercise. Heavy excercise will actually slow down your weight loss, I can't remember the exact science behind the reasoning something like because you are taking in so few calories your body can't convert the energy you are using quick enough and so its goes into starvation mode and holds on to your fat! There are lots of threads on here about excercise, have a search. I think the general rule is what ever excercise you were doing before you started LT keep on doing it. But really any heavy excercise comes after you have lost the weight. No wonder you were feeling faint,the first week you should be resting as much as possible while your body adjusts. Hope you're feeling better today. Best wishes.

BM

Busy Mum said:
STOP!!! Definitely advise no excercise for the first few weeks until your body adjusts and even then only light excercise. Heavy excercise will actually slow down your weight loss, I can't remember the exact science behind the reasoning something like because you are taking in so few calories your body can't convert the energy you are using quick enough and so its goes into starvation mode and holds on to your fat! There are lots of threads on here about excercise, have a search. I think the general rule is what ever excercise you were doing before you started LT keep on doing it. But really any heavy excercise comes after you have lost the weight. No wonder you were feeling faint,the first week you should be resting as much as possible while your body adjusts. Hope you're feeling better today. Best wishes.

BM

I was doing swimming three days a week when i was on swimming world but will now stop then, can we still do strength exercises though?

I was doing swimming three days a week when i was on swimming world but will now stop then, can we still do strength exercises though?

I think you'll be fine to go back to swimming but just leave it a couple of weeks until your body adjusts to TFR.

BM

Hi Krazychic. 4lbs loss for me today, really pleased! How are you getting on?

BM

Back