Step2 810kcal Is it possible to have a week off and return to step 2 successfully

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by bex-garv, 20 March 2014 Social URL.

1. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

I have been slowly piling the weight back on since i last did the diet and having my son who is now 2. I had planned to originally start after Easter when we had, had our family holiday but after being weighed at my doctors, and discovering I'd put on a lot of weight since I was last weighed in october I decided to start before. I'm now on day 25 and doing really well (19lbs less) I've been reading how some people have had a break from the diet and are finding it really hard to get back on it. My plan is (fingers crossed) to make healthier choices while I'm away as I will need to after the diet, I'm now worried about getting back on the diet before I come off it. Any advice would be greatly received as I don't think I could continue the diet while away xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

Have successfully return to the Cambridge weight plan after a planned break. I was worried I wouldn't be able to get back into the swing of it but luckily I found it quite easy to go back on it. Must have been because i always knew I would return to the diet after my holiday and that I really need to lose more weight. So very happy, I put on 5lb while I was off the diet but 4 days back and I've lost that weight plus an additional lb

4. MichellaB

MichellaB Member

That's great! It was easier than u thought it would be? I've always found it extremely hard to get back on after time off

Well done! :) x

5. bex-garv

bex-garv Member

Thank you. I must say I found it easier than I thought. Although I did take longer off than I intended originally but it all seemed to have worked out now xxxx

6. RudaAli

RudaAli Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2.4lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.4lb(18.35%)
    for me it is hard once I re-eat!:eek:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.