Is it possible to lose 12 pounds in 24 days

jfc

Silver Member
Ive lost 33 pounds since the start of May (my ticker is out of date!) and I am going to Greece on 30th July. If I can lose another 12 pounds it will take me to a BMI of 24 and within the healthy range for my height.

I would love to do this but my weight loss has slowed down to 2 pounds a week this last month.

Also I have been prescribed some progesterone only pills to take prior to my holiday to prevent my period whilst I am away. The doctor said a side effect is water retention. Does anyone know if this is temporary weight gain and will go as soon as I stop taking them?

One other thing, I seem to be plagued with recurring thrush since starting CD in May...any connection?

Yo Jen, Long time no speak!!!!! If its water retention then it should go away once you stop talking them, or up the water to flush it out.

Could be connection with thrush and CD, especially if your probiotics are out of sorts

Hello all

Vicky! Well done on the weight loss...I have just read our old thread. I sadly, managed to eat my way back up again...except to 13.7 this time....Looks like I will be about 10.7 for my hols (similar to my Cyprus holiday)

How was Disney?

My dads still battling on, although he is bed ridden now and has lost his eye sight due to the cancer drugs he was taking (Tranxemic Acid)

So are you still disco dancing?

Love

Jenxxx

Hiya Jen, Disco was cancelled due to lack of members and Im yet to find something as good, DH is working abit at night for some extra cash so Im struggling exercise wise.

Ive eaten my way up but only 8lbs, have joined WW to try and sort it, but Im struggling big time.

Hows the leg now, all mended??

Disney was fab, booked to go again in October.

Your dad is certainly a fighter, hope the drugs are keeping him relatively comfortable x

Back