Is it sabotage??

fat2fit

Im really worried that i may have sabotaged my diet. Yesterday i was really light headed during the afternoon, then about 8pm i got the warning signs of an impending migraine as i had the tell tale zig zag lines and blurred vision, so i too pain relief before i got the full blown headache and went to lie down, the migraine came with as i knew it would :sigh:.

Anyway. I had quite a bit to get through today, and i felt a little dizzy and thought that maybe i should eat something solid to stabilize me, so i had some chicken as i think that's it ok, then wondered if id totally sabotaged by diet. Its the first time since starting the diet that ive eaten anything, but i just felt i really needed to, to get me through the rest of the day without passing out.

Have i messed up or will i be ok?

Please help. Thanks x

You mean onwards and downwards (in weight) :)
Gl!

Its much better to have some protein and carry on than give up and eat rubbish - so good choice. Well done.

Do the best you can - it works.

GSQ

Thank you! I've got a long way to go and have no desire to quit just yet :). I've got some outfits i want to get back into, and my cousins wedding to look forward to in august, so yes, onwards and downwards lol :D:D

Back