Is It Safe...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by Feathers, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

to be doing s/s AND burning 300cals walking on a treadmill every day? :eek:

Advice please! :confused:

Thanks ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    Hiya

Gentle toning walking on a treadmill is great !

Remember you may only be taking in 450 calories or so BUT you are using fat to make up the difference so you are still cooking a load of calories so you are fine.

Mike

4. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    If you feel ok then don't see why not .... plenty of extra water. I do advise clients who want to go to the gym to have either half a pack before going, or some tuna or cottage cheese, as your body would normally use glycogen when you exercise.

If you are doing ok - then great!

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    FEATHERS!!!!! :eek: We're going to have to tie you down in one section.

Jings my bonus points must be through the roof just now :giggle:

6. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

Hey thanks guys :)

You say to take half a pack before going on the treadmill flirty40greeneyes (love the name,lol)

I only take the Tetras as a hot drink, cold shake and icecream. I'm a bit worried about the "glycogen" my body would use, if i DON'T, take half a pack before and after - could you please explain more? Thankyou :)

7. Feathers

Feathers Silver Member

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I was thinking before i posted this, "I hope Starlight doesn't find me in here!" ;) ... but of course you would, silly me! :busted: I need to tell you - you were soooo right about those Light Choices meals!! I will never buy WW ones again thanks to you :drool:

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Damn right I tracked you down madam, and dont think compliments will distract me either :p:p:p lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.