Is It Safe...

Feathers

Silver Member
to be doing s/s AND burning 300cals walking on a treadmill every day? :eek:

Advice please! :confused:

Thanks ;)

Hiya

Gentle toning walking on a treadmill is great !

Remember you may only be taking in 450 calories or so BUT you are using fat to make up the difference so you are still cooking a load of calories so you are fine.

Mike

If you feel ok then don't see why not .... plenty of extra water. I do advise clients who want to go to the gym to have either half a pack before going, or some tuna or cottage cheese, as your body would normally use glycogen when you exercise.

If you are doing ok - then great!

Hey thanks guys :)

You say to take half a pack before going on the treadmill flirty40greeneyes (love the name,lol)

I only take the Tetras as a hot drink, cold shake and icecream. I'm a bit worried about the "glycogen" my body would use, if i DON'T, take half a pack before and after - could you please explain more? Thankyou :)

FEATHERS!!!!! :eek: We're going to have to tie you down in one section.

Jings my bonus points must be through the roof just now :giggle:

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: I was thinking before i posted this, "I hope Starlight doesn't find me in here!" ;) ... but of course you would, silly me! :busted: I need to tell you - you were soooo right about those Light Choices meals!! I will never buy WW ones again thanks to you :drool:

Back