• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is It True??

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
I've never heard that.

wow -in one week - that's pretty amazing - I wonder what she ate?

S: 11st11lb
Wow are you sure she put all of this weight on in 1 week? Did you see her weigh in the week before? I went on holiday for 2 weeks, ate lots, drunk lots and still only put on 3lbs, 11lbs is :eek:! lol

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
I reckon I could easy put on 11 pounds in a week, I went away in the summer and put on 6 pound, but I did a lot of walking and swimming, without the excercise Id have put more on. Surely they cant make you re-join, thats hardly supportive is it?! Id just think sod it Im not paying to rejoin just cos Ive gone off track for one week. Did she tell you she had to rejoin? or was it that she chose to start afresh and in effect re-joind with a clean slate kinda approach? x

nope she acctualy said she has to rejoin as a new member. and it doesnt look asif she is at target no offence to her. god knows what she ate tho i think she said she had alot of wine too :p

S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
nope she acctualy said she has to rejoin as a new member. and it doesnt look asif she is at target no offence to her. god knows what she ate tho i think she said she had alot of wine too :p
Id be interested to hear what the official line on that one is. x

dehli

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 1st6lb(10.47%)
I've never heard of that before. I've never heard of anyone putting on 11 lbs in one week before either though!

Taz

Spam Hunter
S: 17st12lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3 Loss: 5st8lb(31.2%)
No I have never heard of that either but I do know that if you have been away for ages then it is cheaper to rejoin than pay the back fees