Is It True??

Charisma

Silver Member
is it true that if you put on a certain amount of weight in a week you have to restart as a new member???

cause the lady that does the weigh in's last night gained 11 lbs and has to do that. i didnt think it was possible to gain that much in a week

wow -in one week - that's pretty amazing - I wonder what she ate?

I reckon I could easy put on 11 pounds in a week, I went away in the summer and put on 6 pound, but I did a lot of walking and swimming, without the excercise Id have put more on. Surely they cant make you re-join, thats hardly supportive is it?! Id just think sod it Im not paying to rejoin just cos Ive gone off track for one week. Did she tell you she had to rejoin? or was it that she chose to start afresh and in effect re-joind with a clean slate kinda approach? x

Could it be she had already got to goal, because you can go for free then as long as you don't gain more than 3lbs or lose more than 3lbs!!!

nope she acctualy said she has to rejoin as a new member. and it doesnt look asif she is at target no offence to her. god knows what she ate tho i think she said she had alot of wine too :p

nope she acctualy said she has to rejoin as a new member. and it doesnt look asif she is at target no offence to her. god knows what she ate tho i think she said she had alot of wine too :p

Id be interested to hear what the official line on that one is. x

I've never heard of that before. I've never heard of anyone putting on 11 lbs in one week before either though!

No I have never heard of that either but I do know that if you have been away for ages then it is cheaper to rejoin than pay the back fees

Back