is it winter?

onlyme!

is a naughty girl...
So this is my 2nd proper attempt at CD and I had forgotten how cold you actually get! My hands and feet are about to drop off!

What do you do to keep yourself warm? I have 2 jumpers on and 2 pairs of socks ;) x

yeah i dony feel the cold but i do feel it in my hands and feet when in ketosis !

OMG .. I was just about to post the very same things .. I am FREEZING today :( not alot you can do apart from extra layers and blankets .
I dont like the soups or the shakes warm , but I do love the veg flavour ( or boullion) in hot water so have that in an evening :)

all you can do in a good work out and hot drinks soups . heating on, i felt cold yesterday and today

I have been feeling so cold for the last few days. I wear a hoodie and lie in the duvet. :(

ketosis always makes me cold. I'm only on day 1 and already FREEEEEEZING!!!!
its cold anyway but CD makes things so much colder!
Worth it though! :)

I was cold in week 1, now i'm in week 4 I am cold again but think its due to the weather??

I have bought legwarmers and slipper boots and got my old duvet for when i'm sat on the sofa. Not had the heating on since the spring and i'm determined to not have it on yet!!
In bed I use a fleece blanket below my quilt and my quilt is a king size quilt on double bed so no drafts get in.
Thinking of getting some fingerless gloves to wear indoors. I am obsessed with saving heating money lol

Oh yes, I am freezing. I am in my car the majority of the time and have the heating up so much!! But at home i live with my hot water bottle and blanket, when i make my last shake (hot choc) i refill my bottle for sleep time, and for the past week it is always on my feet still when i wake up the following morning x

I have taken to wearing socks in bed like an old lady, I also have 2 quilts on the bed, one duck feather and one summer one!

just think of the extra calories shivering burns up, lol

Back