• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is it working?

I'm on day 3 using sole source and so far its been relitivly easy! I've not been hungry like i thought i would, not had a single headache or dizzy spell which i was expecting. The only thing i have noticed is that my mouth is very dry and i have a white coating on my tongue :eek:.

I was just wondering cos i'm not getting any side affects am i just a lucky one or isn't this diet working for me yet?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

KD

Gone fishing
Some people are lucky and don't get all the nasty side effects during the transition into ketosis :clap:

Stick to the diet, and it will work. It has to :)

S: 19st5lb C: 13st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 5st8lb(28.78%)
lucky you i'm on day 4 and my mouth has a horrible tast in it but i am using breath spray which helps as i can't find any listerine strips got to get them soon!!

Sorry to hear your suffering mmmwoah, i'm on day 4 now and all is still well.
I have a really horrible taste in my mouth which goes away briefly when i've brushed my teeth, drinks seem to make it worse. My counseller called me today and she said its a gd sign that i'm in ketosis and that i could have a chewy fo 10 seconds lol.
I cant wait til monday which is day 6 and i get weighed again, that way i'll know if this is worth it!:)

Where do we get ketosis stix from?
Lynne x

Hi I am on day 5 also and I have not felt the bad side effects either. I have wanted to eat but only because everything looks so nice not because I am hungry!! I get weighed on Monday. Keep with it I am sure it is working for you, Keep me posted xx

Thanks Becky, will get some on Monday.
Lynne x