Is Slimming world a quicker way at losing

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Bethany246, 11 May 2007 Social URL.

1. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

Is slimming world a quicker way at losing weight than any of the other plans Just would like to know I used to do sw and i lost 5 and half stone in 1 year and i was losing 3 and 4lbs and then slowed down ive got my passport book of all my stickers going up to my 5 and half stones then what happens things go off and problems set in and comfort eat then whay you put most of it back on .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Its no quicker than WW. It just depends which suits your lifestyle best. WW works fine if you stick to it

Brad0053 likes this.
  4. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    It's all down to personal choice really. With SW you can eat unlimited quantities of some things and then you just count your Healthy Extras and Syns. If you have a big appetite, SW really is ideal but if you would like smaller portions but have complete choice over what you want to eat, then WW is the perfect option.

Good luck Bethany. :)

5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Janey
    I was only questioning it really nothing is to say im going to do it still like ww

6. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi Starlight
    Not thinking of doing it just wanted to know really

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Like all things really if you stick to them they will work, if you dont then they wont work.

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    I'm glad you're sticking to WW Bethany, you seem to be getting to grips with using up your points each day, and once you have the diet under your belt, you'll be flying! :D

9. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I find that Slimming World isn't the quickest way but it's a true weight loss. I have found that if I have gone 'off plan' and binged it's harder to put the weight back on.

Also, I see SW not as a weight loss plan as such but as a healthy long-term life diet. This is how I intend to eat for the rest of my life.

10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Gosh Emma you nearly gave me heart failure resurrecting this one lol Thought I was seeing things with the OPs name popping up :giggle:

11. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I'm a bugger for sifting back through posts and forgetting they're old.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.