Is Slimming world a quicker way at losing

Bethany246

Banned
Hi

Is slimming world a quicker way at losing weight than any of the other plans Just would like to know I used to do sw and i lost 5 and half stone in 1 year and i was losing 3 and 4lbs and then slowed down ive got my passport book of all my stickers going up to my 5 and half stones then what happens things go off and problems set in and comfort eat then whay you put most of it back on .

Its no quicker than WW. It just depends which suits your lifestyle best. WW works fine if you stick to it

It's all down to personal choice really. With SW you can eat unlimited quantities of some things and then you just count your Healthy Extras and Syns. If you have a big appetite, SW really is ideal but if you would like smaller portions but have complete choice over what you want to eat, then WW is the perfect option.

Good luck Bethany. :)

Like all things really if you stick to them they will work, if you dont then they wont work.

I find that Slimming World isn't the quickest way but it's a true weight loss. I have found that if I have gone 'off plan' and binged it's harder to put the weight back on.

Also, I see SW not as a weight loss plan as such but as a healthy long-term life diet. This is how I intend to eat for the rest of my life.

Back