Is tabasco safe? Does anyone else have it in the soups or meals?

Gnossienne

Chronic Restarter
Just wondering! I have some in my cupboard & thought it might be nice to add to the spag bol meal....

I'm only just trying to get through my first week so I didn't want to just go ahead and try it in case it was a nono. :)

I use tabasco (chipotle)one all the time in my packs esp in the mac cheese, makes some difference esp when served with mushrooms !!

Yay! Good news, thanks! :D

yep! I did LL and they didnt allow ANY herbs veg milk or anything except, salt, pepper and tabasco!

Woop :D I'm a little worried about adding salt, I've been tempted to but slightly concerned in case it makes me retain water. Hmm...

I add salt but my blood pressure has a tendency to drop soon as im on diet, if you find you start getting dizzy spells then you probably need more salt.
If you're evenly spacing the meals out then you might be fine, but then all the water we're drinking kinda waters down all the salts in our body so adding a little more can be ok.
I skip breakfast and feel dizzy mid morning so I eat a pinch of salt and carry on drinking water (also have plenty of milk in the morning so I am getting some energy down) sounds a bit mad but it works for me!

*edit*

I was doing LL a few years back and we had to have 6 week blood pressure checks, I had mine at a local pharmacy for free -lots of places will do it, its interesting to see what your blood pressure is doing.

That makes total sense, I won't be afraid of salt anymore, I do have a lot of issues with feeling lightheaded even when not on a diet, so thank you! :)

Back