is the 30 day shred workout any good?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Off Topic' started by graciebabes, 8 February 2011 Social URL.

1. graciebabes

graciebabes will hit target this time

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    seen quite a few different threads on here about the 30 day shred and wondered if it'd be any good for me.

can anyone tell me a bit about what it involves and if anyone's had any success with it? from my understanding you do it every day for 30 days?

bit more info would be fab before i buy it on amazon, thanks guys :]

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rkmriddell

Rkmriddell Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi

It's three circuits of 3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute abs. It's a tough 20 minutes if you put the effort in but the results seem to be good. Some of the girls on the shred thread have lost 6/7 inches in two weeks... however it seems sometimes to be slowing the weight loss down. Although to me that's not a major thing if the clothes are fitting better iykwim!! There are three levels, you start at level one and progress upwards. Def worth a go x

4. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

Hi i did 15 minutes of this and had to stop i was sweating alot! heard its great for inch loss however you probably gain quite a bit of muscle as its a fast vigorous workout

5. Neonshock

Neonshock Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(19.6%)
    Diet:
    cal counting
    Its great because its alot of things in one, strength and cardio mostly which is what you need to build muscle and lose weight. You do need some hand weights though.

6. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I think it's quite good if you're trying to get into shape, but if you're already pretty fit I would only use it as an addition to an exercise routine, not to replace it. I don't do it every day but I find it handy on busy days when I don't have time for the gym.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.