Is the CD porridge nice?

RedCrystal

I prefer having something to physically eat and have only just realised CD does porridge!:D But is it actually nice? Obviously I can sweeten it with tablet sweeteners but is nice without having to load it up with sweeteners?

The only way you will know if its nice for you, is to try it.

I liked it alot initially but found it a bit of a performance and one day I had 3, then I realised I was looking for 'real oatmeal' so I don't have it anymore .

i just tried the apple n cinnamon one and was disgusted!! had to really force it down!! :( was very very sweet though and the texture was good - the apple flavour was gross though, i think the original has the potential to be ok though - will report back 2moo after i try it!!

xcx

When I was on the diet before, the porridge had only just come out so we only had the original. I used to add 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, so if you fing the apple cinnamon too sweet try that.

It's ok, it is very sweet though be warned. You don't need to add sweetener to it. It tastes like ready brek to me.

I didn't like the porridge the first time I ate it, then tried it again after a week and I think my tastebuds have changed, because now I actually like it. Both the normal and the apple/cinnamon one :)

I used to love a&c one but now just can't stand it anymore.
However, I am all for a plain one - just can't get enough.
Your taste will change throughout your CD journey - you'd have to try everything first so you know what you really like and what's a big no no for you xxx

I tried the porridge the other night (apple and cinnamon) and really had to force it down with a pint of water! I don't like the original either! saying that, I live on chocolate tetra and chocolate and strawb packs! lol. everyones taste is different xx

MMmmMmMmm YUM!! The original porridge is soooo nice!! Its lovely. I could eat it all day every day. I like it because it feels like i am getting something solid on my tummy instead of shakes or soups. Each to your own i guess. But for me its so nice hehe!! xxx

i used to like the porridges at first but gone off them now, i used to add a bit off mixed spice in both of them, some people even add a bit of their shake powder in to them as well to give it a bit of different taste

eh were all different so give them a go and see how you get on

there not something i like but then i do live on just choc mint shakes, lol

See, it's funny as I am not big fan of choclate mint shake...
Don't dislike it -I just won't rave abt it LOL
How different we all are x

I love the original, I use to love a&c one but can't stand it now, found it too sweet.

Back