• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Total Solution is their a limit on ....

I heard somewhere on here that it should just be a 'treat'. I don't drink cokezer/dr pepper zero anyway so can't give you much input i'm afraid! Good luck finding the answer. :)

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
I drink it like it's going out of fashion and doesn't seem to affect my losses but can make you a bit gassy (!) if you have too much...x

im gassy anyway lol i dont have loads but i brought coke zero cans and i have ild say 2 a day then ild have 1/2 glasses of dr peper zero as i say its the only thing keeping me going

AMW

Like others have said I have a glass at night time for a treat.

I picture a pint of Guinness and pork scratchings as I'm drinking it......

Like others have said I have a glass at night time for a treat.

I picture a pint of Guinness and pork scratchings as I'm drinking it......
Lol ilike to have a glass of Dr Pepper Zero perhaps every other night and i pretend it's a JD and coke ;-)

I read somewhere on here that Tescos own high juice, blackcurrent was ok, i checked today and its true! Contains malic acide not citric. Yay! Cheap way of getting juice down you without all the fizz. I drink coke zero too, just I try to limit it to max of 2 per day otherwise im bloated.

MiniB

Here we go again!
Most days I have 1 can of Coke Zero and at the weekends a little more. Hasn't effected my losses so far!

Does anyone know......are all the 'zero' drinks ok. I have fanta zero but my new favourite is SPRITE zero!!
I agree with you mrspage2b, my evening drinks of fizzy are keeping me going.

I use them how i used to use snacking in the evening which is a good lesson to learn as i obviously don't need unhealthy snacks to get that 'treating myself' feeling.
It feels like a treat and the fizz fills me up.

i had sprite zero but then iread the lable and it has citric acid in so we cant have it :( but my kids enjoyed drinking it as i never alow them to have fizzy drinks
I have noticed i was a little bloated last night after haveing loads of the stuff as i had that horried tast in my mouth which i seem to be getting everyday in the evenings

Watch out for that citric acid! But kids loving the treat. I stick to just having coke zero in an evening and max of two cans; it tastes so sweet after all the water and does feel like such a treat. It must be what works for you as we are all different. If drinking more means you stick to the diet and not looking in the fridge then it's a compromise worth making! Keep it up - the weight is going the right way :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bum. Given the zero sprite and fanta to OH and got the coke zero for me. Don't like it so much but better than nothing!

So glad I came across this thread, was wondering exactly the same! :)