Is there a book you can by with syn values?

ummm yes i know 7 syns is a lot and i've said b4 it wouldnt bother me not eating it...but i tried last night, i had to eat it tho 4 sum reason pitta in a kebab is 100 times better than supermarket ones!

Oh yes i love my pitta bread,i am gonna buy the books tonight so i stay on track worth all the money in the world if i stick to it :)

good luck I will struggle with takeaways but my weigh day is saturday so may just have flexi syns that day :)

You can have takeaways as long as you syn them. If you want one on a Saturday night, you could always save some syns from earlier in the week to accommodate the takeaway.

eg, Beef in black bean sauce for a 360g serving is 5 syns on a red day or 16.5 on a green day. If you were doing red you'd have to count any rice as syns, or a green count the beef as syns with rice which would be free.

If you had a beef chow mein (which has noodles in it) a 450g serving is 13.5 on a red day and 8.5 on a green day. Considering you can have 10-15 syns per day, a beef chow mein is still within your syns allowance for that day anyway.

Last edited:
If you wanted to go Indian you could have Lamb Rojan Josh (360g) for 6.5 or 23.5 and pilau rice (180g) to go with it would be 14 or 2.5 or plain boiled rice would be (300g) 20 or FREE

Of course, you'd have to decide which day you were on and count the syns of the same colour

so if you were to have a red day it would be 6.5 + 14 (pilau rice) 20.5 total. save some syns from the day before and you could quite happily eat this on the plan

On the take away note, i'm planning an indian on saturday. Was thinking of doing a green day so plain rice is free, would it be poss to have say chicken dhansak but syn the curry as a veg curry and use chicken as a HEXB?

Gemma - why don't you make yourself your own diary on here, that way you can ask as many questions as you like. x

good luck gem don't worry too much i still have the odd take away and i've lost ten pounds really quick XXXX as long as your good the rest of the week it's ok

Back