Is there a book you can by with syn values?

I will take some extra money with me tonight to the class then :)

On the take away note, i'm planning an indian on saturday. Was thinking of doing a green day so plain rice is free, would it be poss to have say chicken dhansak but syn the curry as a veg curry and use chicken as a HEXB?

Yes you can do this Hun...or find a recipe for a syn free curry and HeB the chicken and use the rice as the free food on a Green Day.

Thanks muchly! :)

On the take away note, i'm planning an indian on saturday. Was thinking of doing a green day so plain rice is free, would it be poss to have say chicken dhansak but syn the curry as a veg curry and use chicken as a HEXB?

Not quite sure how that would work really, because the syns are in the sauce. The book says that a Chicken Dhansak is 18.5 on green,or 6.5 on red. I don't know if you could syn it as a veggie curry because I don't know if the sauce would be the same. Someone else might know though

Free Curry (Green)

Quorn
onions
mushroom
garlic
pasata
cumin
tandoori (tiny bit)

fry up with fry light salt and pepper to taste then as it's cooling stir in a little fromage frais is lovely jubly and you can have as much rice as you want as it'g free on green.

I'm confusing i know! Was also thinking maybe i could use the red day syn value (which should have the chicken as free food and the syns for the sauce?) and hexb the chicken?

I'm wanting to minimise syns so i can have a drink you see! lol! Maybe i'll just have a veggie curry!

Free Curry (Green)

Quorn
onions
mushroom
garlic
pasata
cumin
tandoori (tiny bit)

fry up with fry light salt and pepper to taste then as it's cooling stir in a little fromage frais is lovely jubly and you can have as much rice as you want as it'g free on green.

Thanks for this! I'll deffo use this another time! It's a bit difficult for Sat as we are having some friends over for a take away though! Don't think they'd dig quorn curry! lol!

...but instead of the quorn, make it as normal and it would be free on either day then, as its just a sauce. If you wanted the chicken, this could either be free and you would have to syn the rice or for a green meal, you would hex the chicken (or syn it) and have the rice as free.

Back