Is there a certain food you just won't allow yourself to have?

White bread and lurpack.

The only things I have banned from my food intake. Doesn't help that my Dad works at warburtons so is ALWAYS bringing home new products to try :(

xx

Mine has to be Nuts and a Glass of Cider
have cut out both as its too much temptation - cant have just one.

Me too, well cider. Have got several bottles of cider in but refuse to drink them as once I start on that, well it all goes horribly wrong! And I mean horribly!!!!! And cant go near sponge and custard, would just start me off on craving sweet things again.

Why couldn't you have the duck breasts if you removed the fat? Duck is a free food on EE and Red days :)

I am afraid the point of duck breats for me is the crispy skin and fat. Preferably seasoned with smoked sea salt and served with potato duaphinoise. Mmmm.

Think they are better left as a twice a year treat.

I'm the same with peanut butter actually, it's my favourite 'naughty' food and I actually like to eat it straight out of the jar. I threw my jar away cos I was using a lot of syns on it. I noticed when I was in Sainsbury's the other day they had a new peanut butter out with Chocolate chips in it!!! :O took a lot of willpower not to buy a jar of that!

Back