is there a certain weight you stick at???

josiejo1968

going to do it!!!!
Hi everyone just thought id ask this question as for the past year ive only managed to get under the 13 st mark once and then i was back above it within 2 weeks. Ive just been on sw for 3 weeks and lost for 2 then put half ponud on on tuesday night. it seems that as i get close to the 13 st mark my body says sod this and starts making me put the weight back on!!!!
i did get to goal weight of 10st 10lb once with ww and again with lighter life and once there i di maintain until i had twins 3 years ago and now i cant shift the weight at all.
ive done every diet under the sun, except sw and im wondering if ive messed up my body and metabolism???
i going to stick with sw though and i swear the day i get to 12st soething and stay there and keep losing ill be the happiest person in the world, ive got 2.5lb until i get there but i just feel like i will never do it!!!
anybody else have this problem?? or am i just strange??

Last edited:
me too !! my body seems to think I should be 13 stone and it is making it very hard to get below !!! I started off on Cambridge diet and got to 12 stone 7 , then I came off and started SW I have lost and ained the same 4-5 lbs for the last 10 weeks !!! grrrrr

Wow determinator your weight loss is fantastic you have done so well!!
its a pain though isnt i when you know youve been 100% and you dont lose?

Hello,
I've got a similar problem at the mo... been doing SW for 15 months and have lost almost 5 stone. I say almost because I was within a pound but since then I have gained and lost for the last 6 weeks, so I am hovering around the 12 stone mark. It was just after I had set my final target (which is 6 stones off) so I am really annoyed at myself! I was beginning to think that is what my body wants to weigh but I've decided I'm not putting up with that! I will reach my target!

Don't give up, keep with the plan...you have got there before so you CAN do it again!

Are you quite active? I've always found when the last few pounds won't come off, upping my activity levels help. Also changing your eating patterns. Perhaps eating little and often. This will ensure that your metabalism will working at it's best!

Well done on the weight lose so far!!

Back