Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Is there a limit to the amount of 0 pinted items I can have

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by zebredy, 4 September 2010 Social URL.

1. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    I was just wondering with WW is there a limit to the amount of 0 pointed items I could have in a day. The only reason I ask is for example I love the 0 pointed jelly and could easily eat a whole mixing bowl of the stuff. I'm starting to make the soups and if it were filling enough I could easily see me eating 2-3 bowls of that a day, maybe more...

My OH loves diet pepsi but surly even at 0 points there has to be a limit to how much of that he could drink a day?

I'm trying to substitute snacks with 0 pointed stuff to help make my points last a whole day, but don't want to end up eating to much without realising it..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katie_Victoria

Katie_Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I've always been convinced that with the zero points stuff (and I could be wrong) you'd have to eat (or drink) tons of the stuff and you'd actually be full before you could eat enough for it to be pointed.

Back when I did weight watchers online I looked at how much, for example, Pepsi max I'd have to drink before it started to be pointed and it was something ridiculous like 20 cans of the stuff (even I can't drink that and I'm the fizzy drink queen).

I think you'll be okay.

4. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    Thanks for that, cause I find it hard not to go over my points so try to eat as many 0 pointed things as possible to help me out...

5. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

I'm sure I heard my leader say that if you have 1 of the sugar free jelly pots its free but if you have more than 1, you have to count them as half a point - maybe I dream't it!!! Logic would say that, in terms of calories, you would need a lot to actually cause you to gain weight but I've just got that thought rattling round in my head! Hope I'm wrong cos I love em!!! xxx

6. zebredy

zebredy Sci-Fi Geek

Diet:
    WW
    Well I suppose I shouldn't worry to much about it, as I (and I know this might be wrong) have once or twice gone about 1/2 a point over my limit, but as I do exercise on my Wii and also go walking 4-5times a week while not using my exercise points, I'm hoping I should be ok..

7. Wannabeelovely

Wannabeelovely Silver Member

I don't think thats a problem cos it sounds like you're definitely earning more than half a point with all that exercise! Wish I had your energy!!!! LOL!!!! XXX

8. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Hartleys sugar free jellies are amazing, especially the blackcurrant flavor.....my mouth is watering right now....ooh!!!

9. Missa!!!

Missa!!! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmng World
    Can someone explain how these exercise points work??? I don't know much about it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.