Is there any males starting or on the plan at the moment? / second time syndrome

Hi blxm, each person knows what they want to do with the programme, if you decide to try again we are here to support you.

I agree bigmallt I did 60 days the last time I was on TFR a couple of months ago, it is day seven and after having a cold and flu and not been able to get out of bed for a couple of days I'm happy with my 4lb loss this week. next week will be lots of exercise and staying positive.

How are the other gents getting on?

Sorry I didn't reply sooner - I'm not exactly a regular here, but I am indeed a fellow bloke on 100% TFR.

Good luck to everyone who's just starting out. If I can do it, so can you, trust me! And it DOES get easier as time goes on.

Im on day 3. Feel sorry for myself but im ok. Been hiding incase I crumbled day one and two .. hope you all achieve your goals

Btw giveitago how was youre body after the loss?? Im dreading loose skin im 15 stone now and want to lose 3 to 4 stone

Btw giveitago how was youre body after the loss?? Im dreading loose skin im 15 stone now and want to lose 3 to 4 stone

Hi Donut, I lost 6 stone in 2010 and didnt have any loose skin it just seemed to shrink back naturally :)

I too, am worried about saggy skin, but I guess its less worrysome than diabetes, heart attack and stroke. Ive read it only stays saggy for a maximum of 2 years.

Well I decided to do the refeed this week- good luck to all the lads still sticking with 100% TFR!

Nearly 7 weeks coming up this thursday. 7 th march is my goal. After its a bonus. But ill cross that bridge when I get there Lol. Currently im 125 kg.Started at 150!!

That's good going biggy-smalls
;)
Im off the refeed and back in the gym, so a smaller loss this week (3.6lbs)

Last edited:
I followed the refeed plan...baked chicken, veggies in small protions and shakes. Got caught out in cafe one day so had omlette and salad.
Im just eating healthy, low cal at the mo mixed with gym work...but am, keen on trying JUDDD (once i get my thick head around it)

Think its two, then one....ask the chemist when your next in and he'll give you a couple of A4 sheets with the whole thing on

Back