Is there any way to find out how long it took you all?

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by BiB, 20 October 2006 Social URL.

1. BiB

BiB Member

I am SO inspired by all of your stories and photos but haven't seen many people with a weightloss time line, a lot have tickers but no dates, jsut fantastic weight losses :)

Xxx

i'lldoit likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gen

Gen Normal

hiya... interesting that you say that cos i saw something on the discovery website about people listing their weight loss in a kind of weekly style as well as using their trackers cos it is easier to see how quick everyone is losing!!!

might start a new thread for this!!

Gen x

4. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    I dont think there is a thread, its a cracking idea for one though...Mini what do you think?

Up to last Sunday it was 12 weeks, (3 months) and I had lost 3 stone 9lbs, Im hoping to get near the 4 stone mark on my next weigh in on Sunday x

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

fab idea as i would like to know too xcx

6. Gen

Gen Normal

just checking it out with Mini at the moment to see the best way to set this type of thread up.... i'll be back!!!!

7. BiB

BiB Member

oh fab, glad to be of service LOL

Thanks for the info Vicky, you are doing AMAZINGLY well and look fantastic :) That's just the sort of time scale I need to hear, especially with the dreaded Christmas Binge Period coming bang in the middle of my time on a VLCD!!!!

8. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Gen has started a new thread in chit chat so log on and have a look!!!!

9. happygal

happygal Banned

Diet:
    CD
    I started weightwatchers November last year and got to a kind of plateau were I wasnt moving from. Then I put on 13lbs of the 2 stone I lost. Started CD 16/10/06 and lost 14.5lbs so far!!

10. BuxomWench

BuxomWench Full Member

Diet:
    Lighterlife
    I've just started Week 18 and I have lost 5 stone. I predict I will be a healthy weight in time for Christmas, about mid December...

11. 10stonesize10

10stonesize10 Member

I started may 15 th
    I have lost 6.5 stones
    In 3 weeks I will have lost 7.5 stones
    and be at my goal.:)
    I have plans to eat chicken on nov 12
    I have been 100%

12. Summerskye

Summerskye Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(34.6%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I started CD on 24th February - so 8 months ago now.

In that time I've lost 7 stone 5 lbs and am just 4 lbs away from being a BMI 25 (11 stone for my height of 5'6"). I'd like to be around 10 stone so still a 'work in progress' :) .

Good luck with your own weightloss journey, honey.

13. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    Hi i'm Sam and i'm on lipotrim and i've been doing this for 15 weeks and 1 day and i've lost 4 stone and 3lbs :). Still have lots to go but getting there.

14. Libbie

Libbie Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi there
    Started jan 3rd and have lost 8st 7.5lb
    {{{HUGS}}}

15. pebbles

pebbles Full Member

Hi

i have been on the cd for 8 weeks and 1 day, and have lost 45lb.

16. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I started my weight loss journey 16th August, 2005 on Lipotrim and at the beginning of May I had gone from 17st. 12lbs. to 11st.6lbs....then I lost the plot:rolleyes: struggled on and off the wagon and got back SSing again at the end of August and I am now down from a high of 13st. 4lbs.:eek: to 11st. 10lbs.

Love Mini xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.