• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Is there any way to find out how long it took you all?

I am SO inspired by all of your stories and photos but haven't seen many people with a weightloss time line, a lot have tickers but no dates, jsut fantastic weight losses :)

Xxx

hiya... interesting that you say that cos i saw something on the discovery website about people listing their weight loss in a kind of weekly style as well as using their trackers cos it is easier to see how quick everyone is losing!!!

might start a new thread for this!!

Gen x

I dont think there is a thread, its a cracking idea for one though...Mini what do you think?

Up to last Sunday it was 12 weeks, (3 months) and I had lost 3 stone 9lbs, Im hoping to get near the 4 stone mark on my next weigh in on Sunday x

oh fab, glad to be of service LOL

Thanks for the info Vicky, you are doing AMAZINGLY well and look fantastic :) That's just the sort of time scale I need to hear, especially with the dreaded Christmas Binge Period coming bang in the middle of my time on a VLCD!!!!

Gen has started a new thread in chit chat so log on and have a look!!!!

I started weightwatchers November last year and got to a kind of plateau were I wasnt moving from. Then I put on 13lbs of the 2 stone I lost. Started CD 16/10/06 and lost 14.5lbs so far!!

I've just started Week 18 and I have lost 5 stone. I predict I will be a healthy weight in time for Christmas, about mid December...

I started CD on 24th February - so 8 months ago now.

In that time I've lost 7 stone 5 lbs and am just 4 lbs away from being a BMI 25 (11 stone for my height of 5'6"). I'd like to be around 10 stone so still a 'work in progress' :) .

Good luck with your own weightloss journey, honey.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I started my weight loss journey 16th August, 2005 on Lipotrim and at the beginning of May I had gone from 17st. 12lbs. to 11st.6lbs....then I lost the plot:rolleyes: struggled on and off the wagon and got back SSing again at the end of August and I am now down from a high of 13st. 4lbs.:eek: to 11st. 10lbs.

Love Mini xxx