Is there anyone doing just SS?

EvieWonder

As title goes...

From what I gather it's TS all the way. Just trying to find abit of support that's in the same boat.

I can't say I follow working or simple.. I just have 2 shakes a day and a meal. I don't go over 600 calories in the food meal. Sometimes it's less than. For me personally I can lose weight this way and still be fairly satisfied which is the most important thing to me.

Are you struggling with the SS or just looking for people doing the same..? X

Whatever works for you! I haven't noticed many on Simple Solution, to be honest, but perhaps some will read your post and reply. Good luck x

Thanks for the replies girls.
Miss_G , I haven't started yet but after reading the website, I realised I can only do SS as I'm on prescription meds but will be goin to my docs as I like the idea of just knowing what I can have rather then guessing 600 cal meal on top.
I'm goin to get a weeks supply to try it out then buy the bumper pack.x

Hey - I am on the Simple Solution. I was on Total Solution last year and lost 4 stone......but over the past year have put 1 stone back on. My BMI means that I have to be on the Simple Solution.

I have 3 packs and a meal and the weight seems to be shifting. I have changed the order that I have my Exante packs in a few days ago and it seems to be working better for me.

More than happy to chat and exchange meal ideas.

x

Hey - I am on the Simple Solution. I was on Total Solution last year and lost 4 stone......but over the past year have put 1 stone back on. My BMI means that I have to be on the Simple Solution.

I have 3 packs and a meal and the weight seems to be shifting. I have changed the order that I have my Exante packs in a few days ago and it seems to be working better for me.

More than happy to chat and exchange meal ideas.

x

Thanks so much StIves. I've ordered a weeks worth to see how I get on with it, so waiting for that to turn up and will get on it like a bonnet! :eek:

Back