Is there anyone hungry?

madzbabe

Banned
I find myself even been on the working solutions diet I could eat like a horse. I am still craving for sweet things. Do I need to increase my water. I am just about getting 2litres in a day and that's a struggle.

at this minute my tum is rumbling. I don't want to give in so easily but i am struggling. Off for a walk hopefully that will sort it out

how long have you been on exante for? try and up your water if you can. if its your first week then the hunger is normal and it will pass really soon x

I am starvin' marvin today. Could eat a horse with the jockey on.

I'm on my last day of AAMW and today I just want to scoff. I've split my meal in to two portions and I've had 2.5l of water already, but still I've got the munchies. I'm only going to have low carb food but I'm not going to manage to stay within the amount set by the guidelines! Still, I'm not going to torture myself about it. (Much!)

I am starvin' marvin today. Could eat a horse with the jockey on.

I'm on my last day of AAMW and today I just want to scoff. I've split my meal in to two portions and I've had 2.5l of water already, but still I've got the munchies. I'm only going to have low carb food but I'm not going to manage to stay within the amount set by the guidelines! Still, I'm not going to torture myself about it. (Much!)

What is AAMW?

how long have you been on exante for? try and up your water if you can. if its your first week then the hunger is normal and it will pass really soon x

Just two days, its really bad now. I will seriously have to get out of the house otherwise I am going to eat my way through the whole kitchen.

madzbabe said:
oh good lord, i was hoping this diet would not make me worse

Hey madzbabe
Really stick with it I was doing exactly the same post as you!!! Actually think I did it 3 days running but for me after about 10 days I just didn't feel hungry any more or at least wasn't thinking about how hungry I was, it really just stopped just as everybody said it would I still get emotional cravings but that will take a LONG time to change!
I'm not sure who gave me the best saying but it's my new daily mantra......
""Eyes on the prize""" I say it to myself every day at least 10 times ha ha
Keep focus
Esther x

Oh I am going to keep that as my signature I hope you don't mind. This week is my first and these days are just terrible, I was prepared for this but didn't think it was as bad

Hey madzbabe
Really stick with it I was doing exactly the same post as you!!! Actually think I did it 3 days running but for me after about 10 days I just didn't feel hungry any more or at least wasn't thinking about how hungry I was, it really just stopped just as everybody said it would I still get emotional cravings but that will take a LONG time to change!
I'm not sure who gave me the best saying but it's my new daily mantra......
""Eyes on the prize""" I say it to myself every day at least 10 times ha ha
Keep focus
Esther x

Great saying, think I will end up saying a fair few times a day as well ;)

I'm on day 3 and feel dreadful. I'm joining ww tomorrow night. I know that once your in ketosis it gets easier but I just love my food too much to put myself through this week in and week out. Constantly battling hunger. I'm upset because I was so excited about this diet before I started and looking forward to the big losses. I think you are all brilliant on here for sticking this diet out. But this is just not for me. :cry;

Lisy said:
I'm on day 3 and feel dreadful. I'm joining ww tomorrow night. I know that once your in ketosis it gets easier but I just love my food too much to put myself through this week in and week out. Constantly battling hunger. I'm upset because I was so excited about this diet before I started and looking forward to the big losses. I think you are all brilliant on here for sticking this diet out. But this is just not for me. :cry;

You're at the worst stage ofvthe diet honest. It's not like this all the time. Hang in there a few more days. It'll be worth it.

Back