Is there anyone on the working solution part of the exante diet?

madzbabe

Banned
I am ordering my packs tomorrow as myself and my mate is going to try and stick to this one. I really want to have some food with mine so wondered if anyone does the working solution one at all? Could you also let me know how you are getting on? The reviews so far seem promising but would like to hear yours.

Thanx:D

There are a few people doing ws so someone should be able to help. I can't really help having just done the occasional ws day but wanted to say welcome to the board and good luck.

thanks for the welcome, hopefully someone else will add how they are getting on at it. How have you been doing?

Well I've actually just decided to move onto WS coz I've had enough of TS. I do know that when I've added a meal in the past I've still managed to lose around 3lbs a week which I would be over the moon with. As long as you keep your meals high protein and low carb you will be fine. There is a sticky at the top of the board with a good list of ketogenic foods. If you stick with the foods on that list you will do great.

Hiya, welcome!

Yep, I do WS.
I have only been doing the diet for 4 weeks but im finding it really easy to stick to. You'll find a way of balancing your shakes so that you arent feeling hungry for long periods of time and if you do it to the book, you should get in the ketosis zone and not feel hungry at all.
My losses havent been huge but I havent got lots to lose.
My last weeks weigh in was disappointing but as its that time of the month, im hoping for a better one on Monday. Im losing what Exante says you should expect to lose (10lbs a month).
Hope this helps. xx

I'm doing a mixture of TS and WS, some days one and some days the other. I'm really enjoying being able to eat some things while on it, sticking to low carb, you can still lose pretty quickly.
Welcome and good luck :)

Well I've actually just decided to move onto WS coz I've had enough of TS. I do know that when I've added a meal in the past I've still managed to lose around 3lbs a week which I would be over the moon with. As long as you keep your meals high protein and low carb you will be fine. There is a sticky at the top of the board with a good list of ketogenic foods. If you stick with the foods on that list you will do great.

I just noticed your ticker, fantastic result on losing 100lbs so far. How did you get there? Was this on exante or something else that you were doing?

I'm doing a mixture of TS and WS, some days one and some days the other. I'm really enjoying being able to eat some things while on it, sticking to low carb, you can still lose pretty quickly.
Welcome and good luck :)

I didn't realise that you could do a mixture of both? At least thats something to think about!

Thank you. I lost the first 48lbs on Atkins and the rest on Exante. Hasnt always been easy but Im getting there.

Anyone doing 3 packs with a meal

Hi all just started today. Have done CD before but found it a little difficult on a VCLD, so I was going to do the working solutions one. Is anyone else on this? If so what have your weight loss been? How have you found it?

Thanks
Claire

Hi, I am doing the working solution. i only started yesterday so cant tell you if I have lost anything yet but as I had got into a routine of weighing myself on a Wed morning Im going to stick to this so will let you know after WI tomorrow if I have lost anything in the 2 days ive been on it!

hey, Im doing working solution. Only started yesterday so havnt had a weigh in yet but I will tomorrow as Im in a routine with my friend and have a wed am wi. Im finding it quite easy but I havnt been loking at the ketogenic foods, I thought we could eat whatever as long as it wasnt over 400 cals? am stil trying to get my head around it. x

My packs have come and I am starting tomorrow so looking forward to getting this under way. How is everyone else doing?

I needed to move onto WS but wasn't keen on introducing food just yet.

I emailed Exante who suggested four packs a day and 200cal of milk as an alternative to introducing food.

Working fine for me at the moment. :)

quite a few people are doing a mix of WS and TS, as Im finding it quite easy so far on WS I think Im going to have some days as TS, worth a try. Ive lost 1lb after 2 days of WS, wish it came off as quick as it goes on!!

I know, well my first weigh in will have to be next week as it took me a while to kick the habit so to speak.

Hi lozoo, that would be brilliant. I am going to weigh in on a Thursday. So we can help each other out. Its a shame we can't get a team together. I think I read somewhere on the site there are teams elsewhere as I believe this would give huge support to us all. Does anyone know the rules and regulations for teams or even if we are allowed to have one?

Back