Is there anyone on the working solution part of the exante diet?

Hi guys I'm on ws aswel so can I join ya! My weigh in is Wednesday! I'm very nervous! I'm afraid I'm eaten wrong food or too much etc!
Wat are you's eating?

my weigh in is on a Wed! Im not sure about the teams?? but be good if we can find out? Ive just been sticking to eating under 400 cals for my eve meal, not worrying about what's in the 400 cals too much but have been watching how much carby foods Ive been eating. Lets all update each other on here, be good support :) Good luckxx

I don't know where to ask about the teams but will put a question up and someone shuld answer yes or no. How is everyone doing?

I cheated at the weekend :( vodka sat night and fish and chips sunday! back on track now though but having all the horrible symptoms again now, headache and starving!! How are you doing? weigh in tomorrow!

Yea I didn't really start but on it fully front 14th as there was so many meals at the weekend. But today I felt awful hungry, had to go out for a walk as I thought I was going to eat the fridge

Well done on not eating the fridge madzbabe - good idea to head out for a walk. Would be really interested to hear about your progress/what you're eating on WS. I am going for TS at the moment but think that WS will probably be more sustainable in the longer term.

It was a challenge. The dog food even looked appetising. I have some chicken and veg normally, sometimes white eggs in the morning so that i am not eating the same things all the time. How u getting on?

well done!! i should have gone to zumba tonight but with a pounding headache that wont shift plus lots of work to do I havnt gone and I hate missing it! Im just about to have a vegie curry with a few noodles, STARVING today!

do you have three packs in the day or two as I was told two would be enough for me as I am having a small breakfast and dinner

I have 3 packs, shake for breakfast, soup for lunch, bar for afternoon snack then a dinner up to 400 calories

I am wondering would it make much difference to my losses just by having the two along with meals. Time will tell this week i guess

Just wondering how all the WS people are getting on. I'm in day one and planning a mixture of TS and WS so would be good to hear about your losses! X

hi Jayde. Im doing WS. Am in my 3rd week, only lost 1lb the 1st week and 2 in the second, my weigh in for week 3 is Wednesday. The weight loss is a little slow but tbh I havnt been 100% for a whole week yet, have had quite a few meals out! I keep thinking I will try a mixture and do a few TS days but havnt done that yet. After my weigh in Wed im going to have a 100% good week. Also, I find it so hard to drink enough water. If I can stick to it properly, sure my losses will be much more! Good luck, keep me posted how you are getting on x

Back