Is there anyone who can actually stomache those peanut flapjacks?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by TomKitty, 12 August 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. TomKitty

TomKitty New Member

Well today is the day, have been thinking about starting this for ages. I have been overweight(some would say obese) for the last 14 years mainly due to laziness and over eating. Its amazing how it creeps on without noticing.

I did manage to loose 3 stone on weight watchers but over the last 18 months nearly 2 1/2 stone have gone back on....gutted!

I need to do this to make sure i stay healthy and to try and have a baby.

So my story begins..... i had my first appointment yesterday and was a little surprised how easy it was to start, one questionaire, one bag of food replacement sachets and bobs-your-uncle.

I started with the chocolate milkshake for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. I was enthusiastic until the peanut flapjack entered my mouth. It looks really tasty which is half the problem. If you eat a rice cracker you know its going to taste of cardboard as it looks like cardboard. The peanut flapjacks are cardboard in tasty biscuits clothing. Even my husband nearly vomitted after i made him try some.

I have managed to get in a few litres of water which is quite an achievement for me and am now looking forward to soup for dinner, i hope its not a repeat of the flapjack disappointment. xxxTTFN

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sess

Sess Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi TomKitty!

Just saying hello as I too have started today and would be great to see how someone else starting same time as me does and feels!.. I had already been on this forum before I started the diet so didn't get any soups or flapjacks following the bad reviews!! I had a strawberry shake this morn which really tasted of nothing and had a choc one for lunch with coffee and ice in n it was nice!

Let me know how you're doing!

Sarah :)

4. TomKitty

TomKitty New Member

Hi Sarah hope your first day has been ok. I think you did a wise thing not getting the flapjacks and soup, I just tried the soup and it's horrid! I can see how people give up. Was very determined this morning. I have great admiration for people who do this long term x

Kate

5. Sess

Sess Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Me too! Just think.. we will be one of those long term people soon!

I had my last shake of the day as a mousse....yuk!! Couldn't finish it! You can go back to your pharmacy and exchange your flapjacks and soups for shakes I think if you want to :)

6. Sess

Sess Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Have you got much to lose tomkitty??

7. hippyblond

hippyblond Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(16.84%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Slim and Save 3 a day
    Am I mad...Cos I actually like the flap jacks!!

8. Sess

Sess Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    ha ha.. you must be!!

I cant comment, just going on what i've heard from people on here n thought i'd better steer clear!

9. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    hippyblonde you are mad girl!
    When I had mine, I could only manage to eat half of it. I stopped when I was close to throw up..

10. hippyblond

hippyblond Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(16.84%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim now Slim and Save 3 a day
    This is how all the trouble began! Im jsut not fussy enough. Will eat anything obviously lol

11. Avaya

Avaya Full Member

Start Weight:
    106kg
    Current Weight:
    97.1kg
    Goal Weight:
    75kg
    Lost(%):
    8.9kg(8.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge diet
  12. Heffalump

Heffalump Member

I must be mad but I like the flapjacks both the peanut and coconut. Does take a while to eat added by lots of water!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.