Is there anyone who can actually stomache those peanut flapjacks?

TomKitty

Well today is the day, have been thinking about starting this for ages. I have been overweight(some would say obese) for the last 14 years mainly due to laziness and over eating. Its amazing how it creeps on without noticing.

I did manage to loose 3 stone on weight watchers but over the last 18 months nearly 2 1/2 stone have gone back on....gutted!

I need to do this to make sure i stay healthy and to try and have a baby.

So my story begins..... i had my first appointment yesterday and was a little surprised how easy it was to start, one questionaire, one bag of food replacement sachets and bobs-your-uncle.

I started with the chocolate milkshake for breakfast and was pleasantly surprised. I was enthusiastic until the peanut flapjack entered my mouth. It looks really tasty which is half the problem. If you eat a rice cracker you know its going to taste of cardboard as it looks like cardboard. The peanut flapjacks are cardboard in tasty biscuits clothing. Even my husband nearly vomitted after i made him try some.

I have managed to get in a few litres of water which is quite an achievement for me and am now looking forward to soup for dinner, i hope its not a repeat of the flapjack disappointment. xxxTTFN

Hi TomKitty!

Just saying hello as I too have started today and would be great to see how someone else starting same time as me does and feels!.. I had already been on this forum before I started the diet so didn't get any soups or flapjacks following the bad reviews!! I had a strawberry shake this morn which really tasted of nothing and had a choc one for lunch with coffee and ice in n it was nice!

Let me know how you're doing!

Sarah :)

Hi Sarah hope your first day has been ok. I think you did a wise thing not getting the flapjacks and soup, I just tried the soup and it's horrid! I can see how people give up. Was very determined this morning. I have great admiration for people who do this long term x

Kate

Me too! Just think.. we will be one of those long term people soon!

I had my last shake of the day as a mousse....yuk!! Couldn't finish it! You can go back to your pharmacy and exchange your flapjacks and soups for shakes I think if you want to :)

Am I mad...Cos I actually like the flap jacks!!

ha ha.. you must be!!

I cant comment, just going on what i've heard from people on here n thought i'd better steer clear!

hippyblonde you are mad girl!
When I had mine, I could only manage to eat half of it. I stopped when I was close to throw up..

This is how all the trouble began! Im jsut not fussy enough. Will eat anything obviously lol

Back