Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

well done Tanny thats great

1st weigh in tonight and I have lost 12 pounds yey!!

I love this diet I havent felt hungry or deprived once this week. Long may it continue.

Added bonus, my hubby who isnt going to the SW classes with me has lost 7 pounds too lol, now thats not bad eh!

Needless to say, very very happy with that

Carole

Wow fantastic! Glad you're enjoying the plan too it makes such a difference to find something that works and you enjoy doesn't it.:)

Hi Laura, it sure does. Really its not that much different to what we normally eat other than of course cutting out the fat and sugar etc. The biggest thing for me I guess though is that I didnt eat any bread this week, now I am a bread monster I love it. I can honestly say I havent missed it though and I know if I want it I can have it. Theres the difference because really to me it feels not too much different to all those weeks that I ate anything I wanted without thinking (but that made me put the weight on) except with a bit of thought and planning around SW ... I am losing weight, dont feel hungry and I am eating yummy food. Hope that makes sense! I think its really clever for them to say its not a diet. Genius!

Thank you everyone!!

well i dont know what i was worrying about!!

i lost 5lbs this week!!!!!:D

i got my 1 and half stone award and got slimmer of the week!!!

YEAHHHH GO YOU!! Thats a fantastic loss and I'm so happy for you. Shows that if you have a bad day but get back on track the next day you can still have a good weight loss xxx

You did well. Do you gals write a food diary. I was supposed to do one for my first week but didnt - will do one this week though as I can see it might be helpful?

i always used to but havnt this time.
i no this s.w plan off by hart or the times ive done it lol
id write one if i was you hun esp at the begining!

what sortof things you been eating this week hun?

12 pounds is a fantastic amount in your fiest week!!!

My food diaries have been a bit hit and miss to be honest but I've just started a blog and I'm keeping a record on there, I'm hoping after a while I'll be able to match up the weeks to the loses and see what works well for me but perhaps that's being a little ambitious because the losses are so random!

I definitely think it helps at the start even if it's just to get good feedback from your consultant especially if you have a week where you think you should have lost more.:)

I will definately start this week. For the first week I ate lots of fruit, mainly plums, bananas and strawberries. I don't really like that much fruit other than those but maybe Ill develop a taste for it. Other than that meat and veggies really and some seafood. My health extras were just milk for my coffee and two of those Alpen lights a day. As I said the biggest change for me is that I didn't eat any bread (my nemesis) and because of that no butter which probably made a big difference along with using the frylight instead of the usual great globs of cooking oil, butter or olive oil for cooking, dressings and sauces

I bought 6 books over the last two weeks so I can get on with making more adventurous things like curry and pasta dishes but the weather being so good you dont mind the lettuce so much lol

My hubby is delighted too but he is still eating bread as I have had to make his portable lunches but I stuck to the Warburtons seeded 400g loaf for him for those. :D

The are having a tasting week next week at the class - any ideas for that would be gratefully received and if you wouldn't mind sharing what are some of your favourite everyday meals that would be great?

Thanks very much for your support on this thread this week it's really helped. Hopefully now Ive started Ill have a bit more to say rofl .... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
:worthy: Wow ladies!
Absolutely fantastics losses!

I'm plodding along quite well this week. Not sure when to weigh though as I have work at stupid o'clock tomorrow and Saturday.

Hey hun i also have a taster in class in a couple of weeks and i was going to do the s.w syn free kfc!!!

the recipe is on here somewhere.

i was going to just do little chicken bits to take it it dont really matter if its cold or not.

or s.w quiche or something like that.
have a look through the recipes on miniminis they have a few!!

good luck hun u had a fantastic first week go for another good one.

Milly hun:D

how are you?

Hi all,

Hope you don’t mind me popping in. :)

Just read your thread and wanted to say... do you guys realise how inspiring you are? The support you give each other is infectious lol

I don’t have 10+ to lose; I’m 12 1/2 at the moment and would like to get to 10 1/2. That seemed like a lot to me. What a wimp I am, but after reading your thread and how positive you all are AND how well you are all doing. I am giving myself a talking to...
Good luck to you all and I sincerely hope you all get to where you want to be.

awww patsy hun thank you for your kind words !!!:D

you are welcome hun to post on here if u like ill let ya lol;)

how you getting on with your weight loss journey hun?

Hi Tan!

I'm feeling quite good today!
I seem to have got a grip with not binging. After work yesterday we went shopping and I kept spotting all of the naughties that I love and would usually buy after work to have a massive binge. But..I carried on walking and only bought stuff we needed.

It sounds like such a small thing but for me it is a miracle:8855:

oh i no wot u mean.
well done you!!!!

i sometimes sit here day dreaming about eating cake and pizza and and and ....I WISH!!!!!

i cant wait for the day when im at target and can afford to eat a few of the naughty things!!;)

Thanks Tanny for letting me post *laughing my head off*

I was doing SW in class for 6 weeks and lost half a stone, but hurt my back decorating so have not been back to class for two weeks.

Decided now to just get on with it myself. Found this forum so it’s you guys and little old me against the bulge!

Started Monday with a vengeance, diet to the letter and light swimming cos of my back. Had a peek at the scales this morning and 1 1/2 has gone! Next peek Monday lol

Well done patsy hun!!!!

how much weight do you want to lose in total?
is this the first time you been doing s.w or have you done it b4?

i always have a sneaky look at my scales were told we shouldnt but we all do it!!!

ive only just started see in my weight on my scales:( so that is a lttle mile stone so far!!!

Would love to shift 2 stone! Then see how I look...

Nope its not the first time... been at this lark since I was about 22, I'm 46 now. I take it off then put it back on, Love my food and its all the wrong food that I love... Not going to list it cos it will start us all off craving it lol

Tanny hun, those mile stones are what drives us on!!!

Going to get the cleaning up done now, back in a bit x

How did everyone do today. Bit of a funny day ran out of fruit and cant drive yet so cant get out for any. Had my first mug shot .. it was pretty good. Miss my plums though :0)

Good evening every one, 2 1/2 pounds off for me this week, was hoping for more after a 100% week but I can't complain, at least it was in teh right direction.

Luving all the loses that I'm reading about, you are all my inspiration xxx

Back