Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

:)Mazzy... way to go hun. We all do it, and not the once either. Its all about the end of the line, not how long it takes to get there:)

Awwwwwwwww thank you everyone!!!

you are all so nice!!

i no i should go and i might still do,i ended up coming on last nite to:cry:
which means im gonna be heavier again on scales im so bloated!!

aint it poo being a woman sometimes???

i also love this thread knowing that there are people like me out there i used to feel like i was the only one having loads to lose!!

im back on track as of yesterday even yesterday i found so hard to stick to it went shopping on a empty stomach.....:eek:....never again i craved everythingggggg....but i only bought s.w stuff...:D
but i did buy 3 bottles of rose cava!!
but i didnt have any last nite that took alot for me to turn down esp coz i new it was in the fridge ice cold waiting for me:drool:
but i was good and had a bowl of strawberries instead!!:D

i feel so much better 2day(dispite having period pains) and feel i have that cheating thing out of me head now!!

:banana dancer: Way to go tanny, you see hun you talked yourself round and got back on the boat!

(TOM) sucks... but you will feel so trim in four days time :character00264: :8855:

Have a good one hun :)

lol liking the banana dance thing!!!

cheers patsy hun i will look forward in a bout a weeks time when i will feel trim ;)

How are you? hows it going for you?

can i jump in and jion this thread pls ladies.

i had around 8 stone to lose, i have lost 3 stone of that with 5 stone to go.

although im really pleased with that i have lost in just over 3 month , i know i have a way to go yet, and somedays esp in this hot weather and all nice clothes are in shops, i get a bit down and miserable with myself.

nice to know there are ladies out there needing to lose a good bit of weight to, i read your thread often and get motivated and have a little giggle along with you girls.

just saying hello really

:girlpower:

Welcome emma hun!!!!!

How u finding it so far?

were all here in the same boat and we all help each other!!

well done so far with your weight loss journay hun!!

Hi Tanny, well there is no doubting from what i have lost slimming world really does work. But at same time i think us girls with quite a bit of weight to lose get a bit downhearted at times.

i was a size 32 on my top half and today im wearing a size 22 so its all looking good, i just feel so damn annoyed with myself to have let myself put on so much weight.

thats negative out of way.

how are you girls doing on your weight loss journey, are you enjoyin it and seeing a difference

looking forward to getting to know you all

hey em!!

i lost 2 stone 3.5lbs so far!!

i started at a size 26 top nd 32 bottom
but i aint gone down any sizes yet!!:(

my clothes are looser though!!:D

i want to get down to what i was before i put alot of weight on then take it from there!!

so i total it was 13 stone to lose!:eek:

so now i have 10 st 6.5lbs to go !!

im also pissed off with myself for letting myself get so big!!

about 5yrs ago i lost 6stone but in 5yrs ive put 13 stone on!!!:eek:

so im hoping to get that 13 off then take it from there!

lol liking the banana dance thing!!!

cheers patsy hun i will look forward in a bout a weeks time when i will feel trim ;)

How are you? hows it going for you?

Evening hunnie,

I'm fine love, :) rejoined class last night. Ditching about a lb a week, but thats fine with me. Its heading in the right direction and I ain't in a rush.
Now if it was a pair of shoes or bag I was after... I would want it NOW!:8855:

How you feeling today?

Hiya patsy!!

what a day i had yesterday omg!!!

to cut a long story short i came on yesterday and i had the worst period pains of my life i mean i was screaming in agony!!

no matter what tablets i took it wouldnt even shift it so me being a retard ended up taking 3 lots of painkillers too too close together.....
i was so ill i was dizzy a was throwing up everywhere i was panicking!!
never again i need to be so carefull i feel better 2day but i still have pains etc god i hate being a woman!!

You silly girl,

Your not a pill box you know. :8855:

Make something extra nice for tea (free mind) and have a nice long soak in the bath with a new gossip mag. That fixes me!:):):)

The Long Journey...

Hi All

As you'll see I've got a heap of stones to shift too. I've been trying SW plan for over 15 yrs :eek:- BUT up until recently there were no classes in Eire and I could never fully 'get my head around' the plan properly.

Buying clothes can be a nightmare, as we all well know! In my situation I started and my size was a 28 on top but 34+ hips AND tiny boobs, therefore tons of loose fabric at the front :8855: - see what I mean.

Anyway, immediately before starting SW (again) I was with a dietitian who had me on VLC diet & I lost 18lbs in 7 wks & the loss had slowed to 1lbs/wk. Although she kept telling me the 1lb/wk was fantastic, its not a regime for life :sigh:

Anyway now on the SW Walk, lost 6lbs in last 3 wks, attending a class AND in touch with so many lovely, helpful and supportive people, that I know it will work. I've finally realized that I do have faith in this and that that is the key to success in anything you set your mind to do. It is now my motto/mantra :)

Sorry for 'waffling', but I know we can all do it together :) BTW, any Irish members in the Wicklow/Dublin area?

Have a brilliant day/week everyone :grouphugg:

Marian x

Last edited:
hi moideux your doing great so far on your slimming world jorney.

how much would you like to lose?

its great to have support of group, i went only once and didnt go back, i felt class was to clicky and was not really welcomed, i felt like people had been there ages and they didnt welcome new comers

shame really

still i got books i needed and i now weigh myself, i just got weighed after 2 weeks and i have lost 8lb, i try not to get weighed every week i dont know why i get to obsessed with scales and im jumping on them every day which is a big no no.

anyway good luck, heres to our new future

I sort of know what you mean about the class - most of the members are much younger than me [I am nearly 56 :sigh:] and they only have a fraction of the weight to lose compared with me. However, I look at it as a tool for me and its working. Regarding the scales, I try not to weigh myself everday :eek: Lol

I need to lose another 144lbs, 6 down - 144 to go <gulp>

I'm really enjoying trying the different recipes but this time I keep close eye on the HeA + HeB.

What about you?

Cheers
Marian x

your 56 years young :)

im enjoying slimming world ,i have tried a few recipes and not had much sucess, but i will keep trying it could be my cooking thats the problem not the recipe :(

my downfall is my syns, i know i dont have enough of them a day, most days i will only have 2 or 3 at them most, i just cant get my head around using them lol

what made you decide to give slimming world another go then? sounds like this time you mean buisness :)

My WI tonight dropped another 4 pounds and got my 1.5 stones marker. :D - in three weeks - yey really happy

Lovely Laura your doing great. 6.5lbs last week, have you cut off a limb lol

Back