Is there anyone who needs to lose over 10 stone????

Well glad to see everyones doing well, first week WI and lost 4.5 :) have a trickly weekend this week but I know I will be ok, I will drive so no alcohol temptations!

Wow what an inspiring thread!! It's so motivating to see so many people that have around the same amount to loose as me shedding those pounds, you all rock :D

I figure I've got about 12 stone to loose (not sure as I don't own a pair of scales - I'd live on them if I did!) and I am going to take it slow and steady, tracking my losses through inches instead of lbs!

hey everyone.well done on your great loss candyblue:).
hi kaylb :wave_cry:.hope everyone is ok and having a good week:).
xx

Dunno what's wrong with me! (not in the mood... etc) I lost ½ lb this week despite not sticking with it 100%. I've been having a really hard time trying to motivate myself due to being ill with a really bad cold and sorethroat and, to make myself feel better, i've been eating what I should not have!. On top of that it's TOM and it feels like it's never ending!

I'm doing it properly today (although i'm finding it extremelly difficult with the voices speaking to me and telling me to eat chocolate!).

Thursday weigh in - will let u know how it goes. Fingers crossed it's a good one.

Sorry you're not feeling your best groovy, I'm sending you positive healing vibes hun! :hug99:

Ur weight loss is really impressive!!! can u give me some tips??? what days do u do? x

Thanks thats so nice of you. I just do EE but Ive been thinking of maybe changing it up a bit. :D

Tips - well I have a lot to lose but drink water, watch your portion sizes and move more. thats all I'm doing really :D

Sorry you arent feeling well GG, its awful when you are under the weather. I wondered where you were, hope you feel better soon and get back on track.

Ive been struggling myself being on holiday last week, lord knows what will happen at WI on Wednesday. It will probably be rubbish.

Take care ... xx

Sorry you arent feeling well GG, its awful when you are under the weather. I wondered where you were, hope you feel better soon and get back on track.

Ive been struggling myself being on holiday last week, lord knows what will happen at WI on Wednesday. It will probably be rubbish.

Take care ... xx

Bless you! Thank you for your support it means a lot to me. I fell off the wagon again today and eat about 4 x 2 finger kitkats! oh dear... Bf not helping by eating chocolate last night whilst watching TV. He NEVER eats chocolate, why does he have to do it when I'm on a diet? It's so hard for me to focus lately...

i hope you have better luck than me! I'm sure you'll be impressed on Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to mine on Thursday.

How is everyone else coping?

5.5 off for me this week .... xx

wow! double wow!!! that's excellent!!!!!!!!! mine's tonight... will post the bad news later. lol!

cmcewn, you must be chuffed! Good luck for this evening groovy! I lost 2lbs this week and got my 1st 7lbs award! I've got 3lbs to go till I'm in a new stone bracket, 7lbs till 2st and it's looking like I'll reach my goal of 14lbs of before my birthday...life is goooooood :D

cmcewn, you must be chuffed! Good luck for this evening groovy! I lost 2lbs this week and got my 1st 7lbs award! I've got 3lbs to go till I'm in a new stone bracket, 7lbs till 2st and it's looking like I'll reach my goal of 14lbs of before my birthday...life is goooooood :D

Christiana well done hun! that's brill! I hope you get to lose your 3lbs next week for your new stone bracket!

I am impressed this week as I lost 5lbs! I can't understand how. It's TTOM (usually it's harder for me to lose weight) and I've only been really good 3 out of 7 days! 2 days ago I snacked about 4 x 2 finger kitkats, 1 flake, 2 cadbury swiss rolls! No kidding! On Sunday I had a roast! (with potatoes, yorkshire pudding and gravy!) and i've had chocolate mousse at the weekend!

On top of it... I've not been to the gym at all this week due to not feeling well with TTOM.

This is the kick I needed to help me focus and continue as the previous 2 weeks i only lost half a pound on both weeks.

I am not going to give in to chocolate this week - I will be good! I know I've been lucky this week and I don't take it for granted.

I didn't realise that this was an older post - just wishing you good luck for your journey - will have to have a good read through when I get more time to see how you are doing.

Best Wishes.

Last edited:
Thanks groovy, well done you - 5lbs is excellent! I find it hard to lose during TTOM too, first comes pain, then extreme munchies! It's really not very pretty, last week it was a whole pack of nice creams :eek:, so you're not alone!

I hope it is possible! Although I don't have a particular date to work towards (as of yet anyway!) I do have 14 stone to lose!

It's pretty daunting when you think of it like that, but i'm trying to do it one stone at a time.

Not much luck so far though, I've been doing the extra easy plan on SW for the last 2 weeks and lost absolutely nothing!
I'm now trying red days to see if that helps instead!

Good luck with your weight loss though, it makes my goal seem a little more achievable when you know other people are in the same boat!

It's good to know that I'm not alone. Thanks Christiana!

elb4160, there must be something you are doing that is not letting you lose weight on Extra Easy. Do you take all your healthy extras for the day? you are only allowed 1 on EE. (Not 2). I didn't realise this until later. Also you need a third of your plate with veg or fruit. And finally watch out on the amount of carbohydrates you eat= very important. This is what makes me put on weight. Is there anything at all you think you may be doing wrong? x Good luck hun!

Back